Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    1.0/5

A little disappointed

Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel cream left me a little disappointed.
    I used this as directed along with the other Bright Boost line products but was unfortunately not impressed. What I disliked the most was that the product left my face feeling sticky. It took quite some time for that feeling to go away and for that reason I discontinued using it after just 2 days.
    I did like the scent of the product. Light and refreshing. I feel this product is extremely over priced however, I cant speak to the long term effects of this product as I did not use it long enough.

Light But Hydrating

When I read the label, I assumed the Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream may be too light of a texture for my dry skin but it goes on actually quite smoothly and feels hydrating. A little goes a long way and the scent is nice and light too. When used with all of the Bright Boost products my skin does feel a little tacky and you have to ensure to use minimal product otherwise you’ll get pilling. I do like that there are ingredients such as AHA to help smooth and brighten my skin.

Ohio, United States

Neutrogena Gel Cream

Felt very smooth and lightweight going on. I liked the fragrance..it wasn't too strong. My skin felt soft after use. I can't wait to see long term results.

Best moisturizer!!

LOVE this moisturizer. I fell in love immediately. I knew it would be pricey because it feels so great. My skin feels smooth and hydrated - highly recommend! It is a little on the thicker side so I tend to mostly use it at night or when I am not putting on makeup.

2.8/5

A little sticky

I found that the Neutrogena Bright Boost Brightening Gel felt sticky after applying. It also has a strong perfume scent. Looking in the container it looks glittery but I didn't notice the glitter on my face.

Light and refreshing

I liked the light texture of the gel cream, feels nice and light on the face, and absorbed quite well. However, the fragrance is rather strong for those who might not like that, and I'm not the biggest fan of the tiny glitters inside the product, yes it brightens the face but it's only because of the tiny glitters inside. Not sure if it's my favorite...

Received this product for free to try #gotitfree

Love the glow!

I love that I was sent a whole set because I think you need to use all the steps to get the most out of each piece. Starting with a well cleansed face helps set the stage for serum, which allows this dewy gel cream to go on without issue. It doesn't just disappear from your skin when you put it on. It actually sits on top of your face and you can see the glow immediately. I love that feeling so much. It feels like a high quality cream.

Love it

I recently had the opportunity to try out Neutrogena’s Bright Boost Gel cream courtesy of chickadvisor. I was really impressed with the texture of the cream it wasn’t sticky at all. I found it nice and hydrating and left my skin feeling soft and smooth

Wonderful Cream

I really loved using this cream. It was easy to apply and a little went a long way. I really love the scent of it as it isn't too strong. The gel soaked into my skin fairy quickly and did not leave it feeling greasy!

New favourite moisturizer!

I have fallen in love with this gel moisturizer!! It is light on the skin but hydrating. Does not leave my skin looking greasy. Light, airy scent. I will repurchase and recommend!