4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#2 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

June 19, 2020

LOVE this serum!!

I received this product for free in return of an honest review.
    I absolutely LOVE this Bright Boost Illuminating Serum! I have been using it for about 3 months now and am really happy with the results so far. It has definitely helped with my dry skin I was experiencing due to the weather and I love how my skin looks more noticeably brighter, fresher, smoother and I have even noticed that my pores are a bit smaller! I have combination type of skin (oily/acne) and also go through random times were my skin can be super dry and this serum has actually helped a lot with keeping my skin hydrated. Overall, I would definitely recommend this serum to anyone and will be continuing to purchase. #gotitfree

May 21, 2020

Effective serum

This serum actually worked on my skin. I have been trying different products but none showed the results I was expecting on my problematic skin. I would recommend this serum to anyone

May 11, 2020
    Western Australia, Australia

Amazing serum , its suitable for my sensitive skin

My first impression used this product in my sensitive skin, it was amazing.
    Its help my skin looks fresh and clear
    Its absorb well in my skin and also good for my sensitive skin

April 30, 2020

glow in a bottle!

I LOVE THIS!!

using this in combination with the entire line, my skin has never looked better!

My skin had a great glow to it and I definitely had to give it to the entire Bright Boost line for giving that to me.

The serum itself has a great rich texture but doesn't go on feeling oily or heavy. it's amazing. my skin feels and looks lighter :)

April 27, 2020

Serum

The serum works well, it does makes a difference after a week, face looks more refreshed and brighter after use, texture is good and it smells nice too

April 26, 2020

Smooth Serum

This serum has the right consistency and applies like butter! It helps to retain the moisture as well as helps to make my skin feel smooth. I would recommend this product.

April 22, 2020

Light weight serum = glowing goddess

I was so pleased to try the Neutrogena bright boost illuminating serum . The light weight formula and easy applicator made it such a smooth process . My skin has been glowing . If you have an issue with scented products this may not be for you and I would love to see them come up with a bright boost line that is unscented !! It does smell delicious and it is definitely going to be a part of my skin care routine.

Updated On: April 22, 2020

#gotitfree

Drops of brilliance

I love how after the scrub my face felt refreshed and not stripped of moisture. I would definitely use this regimen daily in the winter seasons, it is a lot of moisture for summer.

I received this product free, in return of my honest opinion #gotitfree

Ok this was new

I liked this product my skin definitely looks brighter but also shimmery. There’s like little glitter things in here and I don’t like the feeling of that on my skin. Product is good if used in the series I don’t think I would purchase this for myself but maybe my younger sister. I love the bottle and the way it dispenses, super easy to use

Super

J’ai reçue la gamme complète neutrogena et visiblement ma peau l’adore après seulement 1semaine mon teint est vraiment plus uniforme et radieux, ma peau est super hydrater.