4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#2 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 29, 2020

Brightens my dull and dry skin!

I was lucky to try the Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum as part of Chickadvisor Product Review Club. The serum is lightweight, easily absorbs on my skin and has a lovely smell. My skin is dry and dull and the serum over the week has made my skin more hydrated, glowy and bright. Looking forward to seeing what the results would be if I use the serum for a longer time. I would recommend to friends and family.

A nice every day serum

I've been using this serum alongside the other Bright Boost products, it is my least favourite out of the bunch. I am not used to a cream serum, I did not see a huge improvement by adding or leaving this product out. It does have a nice light smell and some illuminating sparkle in the formula. I am also not a fan of the dropper style, it says to use multiple drops but I found only one drop was enough. It is nice for a light every day serum, unlike some serums you can only use every few days. I dont think I will be purchasing this product again.

Looove it!

I've never used any serums before because I didn't see the benefit of it if I was already using a toner? Boy, was I wrong. The serum definitely adds an extra boost of brightness to the skin. Now this is my first serum experience so when I say it didn't smell as aromatic as the rest - take it lightly. Because the product itself is effective.

Slightly Shimmery Serum

I never really knew the purpose of a serum previously, so I don't have much product experience to compare to. However, I can say that I really liked the texture of this product & the way it left my skin feeling after application. I noticed it gave my skin a very subtle glow, which I attribute more to the shimmery ingredient (visible straight from the bottle, & immediately noticeable on my fingers after applying), than the actual affect it had on my skin. I will continue to use this serum until the bottle is empty, though I'm not yet convinced it's worth buying, as the other products in the Bright Boost lineup have more direct & immediate benefits.

Please note that I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. #gotitfree

March 29, 2020

My favourite Neutrogena product!

I was looking forward to trying the Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum for free in exchange for my review. I have always wanted to try a serum, but never have before! I was delightfully surprised with how much I loved it. My skin instantly felt smoother and brighter after using it, and even better after using it for a week. My only criticism of the product is the eye-dropper application. I don't feel like it works as well as it should, to evenly dispense 4-5 drops when I press the button. Other than that, I love the serum itself and will buy in the future.

March 29, 2020

Très léger et facile à appliquer

Je croyais que ce produit allait avoir une texture huileuse mais au contraire, elle est très légère et soyeuse.

Après une semaine d'essai j'ai remarqué que mes pores de peau étaient plus petits et mon teint plus uniforme.

Je ne suis pas une fan du bouton du compte goutte. J'aime l'idée du compte goutte mais le bouton ne semble pas suctionner suffisamment.

March 29, 2020

Great product but poor dispenser

This product is a perfect in between serum - for when you need the coverage but are desperate for it. The scent is delicate and fresh. Product is applied smoothly and evenly on skin. Unfortunately, the dropper isn’t the greatest as it doesn’t pull enough product out. Overall, the product is great and effective and I would recommend it!

Amazing

This serum is one of the best i`ve ever tried! it has a nice and light formula that absorbs very quickly into the skin. I like to use it under makeup because it feels very lightweight. it doesn`t make the skin look greasy at all. i like that it has Turmeric Extract. it such a great product for everyday!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great value!

This serum is of great value for the effectiveness it has. I use it prior to using my Neutrogena night cream. Together with the gel cream, it provides smoother and brighter overall effect. #gotitfree

Bon produit

J'adore que toute la gamme soit en rose pâle. Pour le sérum, l'utilisation est très facile même si je m'attendais à ce qu'il soit plus liquide et transparent, par contre cela n'enlève rien à son utilisation. L'odeur est très douce et agréable. La seule chose que j'aurais préféré est que l'absorption du sérum par ma peau soit plus rapide.