1 review
Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

1.0/5

March 20, 2020

Cakes up like a bad foundation

I received this Neutrogena bright boost moisturizer for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree #NeutrogenaBrightBoost

I really tried to like this product but every time I use it, it reminds me why I just can’t. First it doesn’t sink into my skin, it just sits there like a greasy, shimmery film. Also by the end of the day I notice that it cakes up like a bad foundation. The only thing I like about this moisturizer is that it smells good and has spf 30 in it. I would not repurchase this.