Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Great consistency in an SPF

I was a bit sceptical at first because I sometimes struggle with moisturizer SPFs but this was light and runny in all the right ways.

I found my (typically dry) skin felt really good with this product, no irritation or dry spots, and I felt good to be wearing an SPF as part of my daily routine.

It had a bit of a light scent and really did make my skin look brighter and more of a natural glow. Really impressed with my product.

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

Good Moisturizer!

I received this product free from Chick Advisor. I love the packaging, it’s a thin little squeeze tube at the top so not too much product comes out at once, it’s easy to control how much you want to dispense. It has a light fresh scent and has a slight shimmer to it. It’s not too thick, it’s actually a little bit watery but it still does the job! You don’t have to use a lot especially if you’re using other products in the bright boost line because they are all very hydrating! I also love that it has SPF so you don’t need to add sunscreen into your routine. Makes things that much easier! Also if you’re in a rush you can just throw this on without anything else and not need to worry. I didn’t love the texture but it’s still great and does what it needs to do!

Great SPF!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review through ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena.

Now because of the current state of the world, I didn’t get to wear this SPF outside very often in the trial period, but I did wear it every day to test how it felt on my skin.

It goes on smooth, feels great on the skin and absorbs well so there is no problem wearing it under makeup!

Updated On: April 05, 2020

I received this product for free in exchange for a honest review through ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena.

Sunny moisturizer

This cream felt great on my skin and I definitely love the fact that it protect my skin from the sun while keeping it soft. It’s extremely easy to apply and glides in the skin comfortably!

White residue

I'm surprised when I first got it, that it's the smallest out all 4 steps. When I put it on my face, I noticed that the white residue in sme parts of my face. What I like about this is the scent and how it has SPF. I would give this another try.

April 05, 2020

My favourite product from this line!

This was my favourite product out of the four that are included in the Bright Boost line. I have combination skin and often have a difficult time finding moisturizers that don’t make my skin extra oily or cause me to have a full on breakout. This product does have a slight shimmer to it but I didn’t find it very noticeable at all once on my skin. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it has SPF included as this is a bit of extra reassurance for me when out and about (I am extremely pale, avoid the sun and still managed to get Melanoma before I was 30). It is scented but I found it to be a really pleasant and light smell that wasn’t overpowering. This moisturizer may be my new go to, especially in the Summer! Thank you Chick Advisor for sending me this product free of charge in exchange for my honest review.

moisturizing but not greasy

Neutrogena has been one of my favorite skincare brands for years. So, I felt super lucky to receive this Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 to try for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I love that it is not greasy, unlike some other SPF moisturizers, which I’ve tried before. It will be my go-to product in the summer.

Great SPF face cream!

Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30. This is step four in the Bright Boost face care line by neutrogena. This had to be my favourite out of the line. I love a great face cream with SPF and this was it! It absorbed great, it smells great, and instantly after applying it my face felt better. I applied it every morning after washing my face and using the neutrogena bright boost serum. I will gladly continue to use this product every morning.
    Thank You to ChickAdvisor for providing me with this product in exchange for my honest review.

Works great

Ok, so I'm always looking for a good moisturizer with sunscreen that's not greasy or makes me break out, when I recieved this one from Chickadvisor for free to try in exchange for my opinion I was really excited. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. It feels kinda greasy when it goes on but it soaks in nicely and doesnt feel like theres a film. Makeup wears nicely over it and I just love that theres sunscreen in it! This will be my new go to especially in the summer!

Updated On: April 04, 2020

#gotitfree #NeutrogenaBrightBoost

I like it..

I just used it for once as nobody is going out because of COVID 19. But i liked its texture and effectiveness.. Just waiting to use if again.after using it again i will add further review..