Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 05, 2020

Nice, light SPF protection.

I like that this sunscreen is nice and light and SPF 30 is about what I like to wear for everyday sun protection. This has a pleasant scent and went on smoothly. I'm not sure that it had any impact on the radiance of my skin, but I do like to use SPF as part of my daily routine. I did notice that when used with the serum and gel cream I did experience some "pilling"/clumping of the products. I didn't love the packaging on this product, I feel that the small, hared tube made it difficult to get any product and would likely result in some waste. I also don't feel that this would be worth a $20 price point.
    #gotitfree #NeutrogenaBrightBoost

April 05, 2020

Moisturizer + Low SPF

Claims:
    - has Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine
    -improves uneven texture

Verdict:
    - lovely soft scent
    - not too heavy/greasy
    - dries quickly on skin
    - not waterproof
    - Quite pricey for a small sunscreen/moisturizer with low SPF

Perfect for summer!

I like that the Bright Boost moisturizer from Neutrogena comes with Spf 30. Perfect for summer! The moisturizer was easy to apply and had a slight scent that faded quickly. I also liked that it is oil free and non- comedogenic. It did not cause my skin to break out and works well under makeup. Overall it was a good moisturizer. I received this product for review from the Chickadvisor product review club.

Good sunblock cream

I received this product as a part of the ClickAdvisor campaign. The moisturizer has a creamy consistency. It leaves a shimmery finish. Great sun protection. The package is kind of small, so not sure if the value is worth it. I will continue using this bottle but I am not sure if I will be purchasing again. Overall I am satisfied with the serum. It has non-greasy oily feel with shimmer finish. I enjoyed using the serum solo and as a part of the whole Neutrogena boost series.

Loved this!

I've only ever used sunscreen on my face (which I absolutely hate) - so was skeptical about this product. After using it however, I'll never go back to sunscreen again. This didn't feel oily at all and I love the subtle scent of the Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer. The price point is a little high for a 30ML bottle in my opinion however. Using it in conjunction with the other products in this line, my face was definitely noticeably brighter and softer after just one week. I was able to try this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club.

SPF Boost Moisturizer

I received the Bright Boost Facial Moisturizer with SPF 30 from Neutrogena for free (#gotitfree) from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. This is an SPF lotion that can be used daily, alone or beneath make-up. It is very lightweight, and goes on very smoothly! One key thing to note is that this moisturizer has a very shimmery base. I applied it using only my fingertips, but I found it very difficult to wash off. I do love the shimmer effect it has when applied - it brightens and rejuvenates your face, adding that much needed glow! This moisturizer - like the rest of the line - smells amazing, and lingers throughout the entire day! Not only does this moisturizer protect your skin, but it also brightens and improves skin tone as it does so!

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to protect their skin from harmful UV rays, whilst also improving their skin tone!

April 04, 2020

Good cream for a shiny look

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer la gamme NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST grâce à @chickadvisor. Cette gamme clame qu'elle ravive le teint, l'illumine et lisse la peau. You know what? Ça marche. Il s'agit de produits parfait pour l'eté, à porter sans maquillage pour donner un teint santé et lumineux gràce aux petits brillants. Elle lisse agréablement la peau et hydrate bien . En prime, une adorable et légère frangrance fleurale🌸🌺 Et j'adore l'emballage dans un rose corail...ma couleur🤗🤩

👉 Hydratant avec FPS 30 : une crème tout aussi légère, mais tout aussi efficace. Elle a une belle frangrance, hydrate bien et illumine le visage avec les brillants. Assez légère comme texture, mais belle hydratation. Par contre, je ne l'utiliserais pas l'hyver car n'est pas assez hydratante pour ma leau l'hyver, mais parfaite pour l'été.

Une gamme gagnante pour cette été et pour donner bonne mine, j'adore🤩🌸
    @neutrogenacanada #gotitfree #cadeau #chickadvisor #neutrogenabrightboost #neutrogena #skincare #skincareroutine #summervibes #healthyskincare #brightboost #shine #shinebright #skincarereview #beautyproducts #pink #pinkcollection

April 04, 2020

Pretty good for a moisturizer with SPF protection

How is excited to get this product for free from ChickAdvisor product review club. I have very pale skin and I'm constantly looking for ways to incorporate SPF protection into my daily routine and not have oily skin as a result. I use this product with other products in the same line as part of this review process but I found that it works best as a standalone product. it acts a little bit like a sunscreen and then it does feel a bit weird going on and there is a slight residue but it does absorbe pretty well into my skin. I'm not exactly sure what this product is supposed to do other than "brighten" my skin I really don't feel like it does that but it does work well as a sunscreen with moisturizer.

Ok Drugstore SPF for Oily Skin

I was excited to get this product for free from Chickadvisor, as some of my favorite sunscreens are from Neutrogena. This one isn't my favorite of theirs, but it's not the worst one I've used by far. I have oily skin, so I try to find a matte SPF, this one isn't it. The product is very liquidy and hydrating, but by mid day I am pretty oily, I can blot my skin and it still looks ok. I prefer their Visibly Bright moisturizing SPF, I didn't get an oily when I used that product.

3.2/5

April 04, 2020

Not exactly sure about the SPF

I received this product for free to review from ChickAdvisor in return for my honest opinion.

The Bright Boost Moisturizer SP30 is lightweight and non greasy. It absorbs well into the skin and doesn't leave my face feeling like an oil slick. There is no white cast to the skin after this is applied, and my skin does feel moisturized.

In the mornings, I use this on top of the Bright Boost Illuminating Serum. It acts as a good base for my liquid foundation.

The only reason why I didn't give a full 5 stars to its effectiveness is because of the SPF. I am not sure if it gives full complete protection since it's a moisturize/SPF. To be safe, I also apply a dedicated sunscreen on top of this.

Overall, I would recommend this product if you are looking for a moisturizer, but I would also use a true sunscreen with it.