Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

May 03, 2020

Loved that the moisturizer has spf30 in it!

I finally got to try the Neutrogena Bright Boost set as part of the #gotitfree Product Review Club.

This product was probably my least favourite because of the scent lasting. It is lightly scented, and maybe wouldn’t bother most people, but it did catch my attention whenever I was wearing it.

I loved that the moisturizer was very light and thin, applied on smoothly, and has SPF30 in it. It doesn’t leave a residue, except for the smell, and is great because it protects somewhat from the sun. I liked how you can easily apply makeup on top because it goes on so lightly.

Overall, when used as a set, it seems like a good combo. There is the polishing, serum/treatment, moisturizer/gel cream, and then this spf moisturizer to protect during the day. You can even use this moisturizer separately as a sunscreen and moisturizer combo, if you like the smell.

April 29, 2020

Summer ready!

This is a great option and didn't irritate my skin or sting it like some sunscreens do. It was highly effective in ensuring my fair skin didnt burn while I was out gardening for the spring. It did not feel greasy and i was able to easily wear it under my makeup.

April 26, 2020

SPF protection

I personally didn't love this product, I found it to be a bit too greasy. I like that it includes SPF 30 and would be good before putting on make up. I would recommend it and for it to be used in small amounts.

April 25, 2020

Nice and light

I was surprised by how much I actually liked this. I used this for one week and noticed promising results. It goes on light and sinks into the skin plus the addition of SPF 30 is a bonus! I only wish the SPF could be a bit higher. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer and leaves behind no greasy film. It is scented but not so much to the point that it would bother me. My favourite way to use this is under makeup for its brightness boosting and SPF properties.

I received this product for free for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion. #gotitfree

April 24, 2020

Légèrement décue

NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST MOISTURIZER SPF 30 est légèrement trop lourde pour moi. J'qi une peau mixte et lors de l'essaie de ce produit j'ai été décue de voir que ma peau est devenue grasse. Ce qui n'a pas été le cas des autres produits de la gamme

April 22, 2020

Moisturizes well

I purchased this product and used it for the first time and was amaze at how my skin absorb it. It feels smooth and smells great.it is usually hard for me to find a good moisturizer so I will stick around for a while.

April 21, 2020

Moisturizer with SPF

I liked this product I love a good moisturizer with SPF and this one is good. It doesn’t feel greasy on my skin and it smells nice. The spf isn’t high enough for me for daily use but I would use in a pinch.
    My only problem with the product was the size of the bottle it’s quite small and I imagine I’d have to buy this once a month at least. Not sure if that’s worth it for me

April 21, 2020

Super

J’ai essayée la gamme complète de neutrogena bright boost et l’hydratant protecteur viens bien la compléter sans laisser un fini gras il laisse une belle peau radieuse ainsi qu’un parfum assez prononcer que personnellement j’ai adorée.

April 20, 2020

good

This was a good sun screen as it didnt leave my skin feeling oily which was a great bonus. Other than that it rates fine for a skin-protecting product.

April 20, 2020

A good SPF moisturizer

The Neutrogena right boost SPF moisturizer is a good basic moisturizer to have. It is honestly not anything very special. It did brighten my skin a little bit and help with the dry spots, but other than that it didn’t do much more than what any other basic moisturizer would do.
    I wasn’t using a moisturizer anyways to begin with so this was good to try and I don’t mind it as a part of my regimen but it is not something that I will go out of my way to buy specifically. I will say that this is something I will throw in my bag to have in case I need a moisturizer or SPF. I think I would be more likely to purchase it if it had SPF 50 or higher.