Neutrogena® Bright Boost™ Overnight Recovery Gel Cream  Reviews

Wake up to brighter, renewed skin with Neutrogena® Bright Boost™ Overnight Recovery Gel Cream. Made with Hyaluronic Acid and Neoglucosamine to help renew and reenergize for brighter and smoother skin. Oil-free and non-comedogenic.

À base d’acide hyaluronique et de néoglucosamine, le gel-crème réparateur Nuit Neutrogena Bright Boost aide à renouveler et à raviver la peau pour lui donner un aspect lisse et radieux au réveil. Sans huile et non comédogène.

Neutrogena Bright Boost

I really enjoyed this product. I've been using it every night for the past 5 days and I have noticed a difference! I love the way it feels on my face and it's not that fragrant. Didn't irritate my face or make me break out.

Must buy

I received it as a free sample from chickadvisor, and I love it. It is loght and doesnt give the sticky feeling. Smells amazing. And in the morning I wake up with soft and clear skin. I would definitly add this to my night routine..!! 5 stars

Smooth

Love this new bright boost. It glides on my skin during application and instantly renews my skin overnight. I wake up to dewy skin and is ready to tackle the day

Better than expected

I'll start off by saying I don't typically use a moisturizer (my skin is naturally oily), so I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm impressed with this cream! It didn't make me break out and actually left my skin looking healthier and bright. The scent is nice and not too strong as well. Will continue to use this product as part of my nightly skincare routine.

It’s love

This face cream is working WONDERS! I’m a mom, meaning I’m always exhausted... this has really helped me to look more alive in the mornings! My skin has been so soft and glowy, without being oily, which has been an issue for me with many moisturizers.

I really enjoy the fresh gel texture, and you need barely any product to cover your entire face/ neck.

The scent is so nice and clean without being too strong. & the jar is adorable!

Love this!

I really like this overnight cream. It has a lovely gel texture and is lightly scented. I definitely noticed brighter skin in the morning after using it for a couple of days. Would definitely recommend and buy again.

May 10, 2021

boost and hydrate your skin

This product is amazing! Boosts and hydrate your skin moisture overnight without any effort. I see results after applying and washing my face in the morning. Smells so good, not sticky. No sting. Light and smooth. Hoping there’s a daily moisture boost too!

Great glowy moisturizer!

Received this product as part of a Chickadvisor review. Full size product, beautiful packaging. The product itself is pale pink gel moisturizer that I use in the night before bed. It has a light fresh scent, is not greasy on the skin, and is oil free for those of us who have combo skin! I really love this cream, and I look forward to using it every night. It’s so hydrating, perfect for someone who is on the go all day and needs that boost to their complexion. In the morning, my skin is totally hydrated and looks refreshed. Would 100% reccomend!

Radiant look

I received Neutrogena Bright Boost overnight recovery gel cream from ChickAdvisor for free to try and review.
    The cream has a light fresh scent and it's not overly fragrant. It has gel consistency, absorbs nicely and doesn't leave any greasy or sticky feeling on my skin. A little of this cream also goes a long way too.
    I have been using it every single night for about a week now and I really love how it makes my skin look refreshed and radiant in the morning. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and hydrated.
    Would definitely recommend this product.

So soft and pleasant to

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's review club. I have tried Neutrogena products in the past and I was very surprised with this Bright Boost cream since it was better than expected. The cream is a light gel that is pleasant and light. Although it is an overnight cream, it does not feel heavy or sticky like other products I'm used to. The texture is just like gel and absorbs quickly without a greasy residue.

I used this for a week and felt like my skin was noticeably brighter and more moisturized. I think it is ideal to wear during the day too and in the summer since it won't weigh you down.