Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser Reviews

2.0/5

November 09, 2017

Nothing special

I have combo skin with occasional breakouts. This face wash smells really nice and feels nice when I am using it, but doesn't do anything for me personally. Haven't noticed any improvements in my skin after using this.

August 02, 2017

i'll never use another face wash again.

i discovered this face wash almost a year ago. before I was switching after each bottle trying to find the right one- the one that wouldn't dry my face out, make me break out, take off makeup, etc. and then my friend introduced me to this one. it's perfect for my skin and doesn't dry it out. it doesn't have any added chemicals or silicic acid (which makes my face break out like crazy). if you have sensitive skin and you're looking for a simple (but effective) cleanser, I promise, this is the one for you.

June 21, 2017

Definitely a product you want in your routine.

I always had problems with my skin. It's sensitive and gets irritated easily. This product is nice and light. It has a nice refreshing scent and it leaves your skin feeling so clean.

May 27, 2017

I typically love most of neutrogena's products so I wasn't surprised how much I like this face wash. I use it twice a day and my skin feels nice and clean without being overly dried. If you e tried other fave washes by this brand you will most likely enjoy this as well.

April 12, 2017

J'aime ce nettoyeur parce qu'il est moussant. Ne laisse pas la peau sèche. De tout les produits utilisé comme nettoyeur pour le visage , c'est celui que je préfère. Aussi efficace qu'une grande marque mais à petit prix. Pour un 266 ml le prix est d'une dizaine de dollars. Très bonne valeur!

November 21, 2016

I have combination skin so this product was really great for me. I love this because it is drying but not over drying, it actually seems to target my oily t zone. I just make sure to moisturize after washing my face. This smells so good and makes your skin feel like it is breathing.

August 12, 2016

I have used this cleanser before and liked it. It did not bother my sensitive skin or make it break out. It left my skin soft and clean. I have never had a problem with any Neutrogena products

February 09, 2016

I use this every day! Firstly, the smell is amazing! So fresh. I use this with a facial cleaning sponge and it gets my makeup off perfectly. I use a toner after and I don't see any leftover makeup after the wash which is great. It doesn't dry me out AT ALL! I absolutely love this wash and will probably always use it as long as it's out! I used to love the green one they had that calmed redness but can't find it anymore and this one is just as good!

Updated On: February 09, 2016

Just to add: I use their toner and moisturizer as well and love their products so much! Just simple and fresh and does the job great. This wash always gets off my full coverage double wear foundation too.

January 11, 2016

I didn't really like this product. It made my skin feel dry and tight after using this. I also felt that it broke me out because my skin was so dry and didn't have moisture in it.

January 08, 2016

I love this face wash, it is very gentle on my sensitive skin. Does not leave you feeling dried out.