Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser
Good

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 1133 in Facial Cleansers

June 21, 2017

Definitely a product you want in your routine.

I always had problems with my skin. It's sensitive and gets irritated easily. This product is nice and light. It has a nice refreshing scent and it leaves your skin feeling so clean.

May 27, 2017

I typically love most of neutrogena's products so I wasn't surprised how much I like this face wash. I use it twice a day and my skin feels nice and clean without being overly dried. If you e tried other fave washes by this brand you will most likely enjoy this as well.

April 12, 2017

J'aime ce nettoyeur parce qu'il est moussant. Ne laisse pas la peau sèche. De tout les produits utilisé comme nettoyeur pour le visage , c'est celui que je préfère. Aussi efficace qu'une grande marque mais à petit prix. Pour un 266 ml le prix est d'une dizaine de dollars. Très bonne valeur!

November 21, 2016

I have combination skin so this product was really great for me. I love this because it is drying but not over drying, it actually seems to target my oily t zone. I just make sure to moisturize after washing my face. This smells so good and makes your skin feel like it is breathing.

August 12, 2016

I have used this cleanser before and liked it. It did not bother my sensitive skin or make it break out. It left my skin soft and clean. I have never had a problem with any Neutrogena products

February 09, 2016

I use this every day! Firstly, the smell is amazing! So fresh. I use this with a facial cleaning sponge and it gets my makeup off perfectly. I use a toner after and I don't see any leftover makeup after the wash which is great. It doesn't dry me out AT ALL! I absolutely love this wash and will probably always use it as long as it's out! I used to love the green one they had that calmed redness but can't find it anymore and this one is just as good!

Updated On: February 09, 2016

Just to add: I use their toner and moisturizer as well and love their products so much! Just simple and fresh and does the job great. This wash always gets off my full coverage double wear foundation too.

January 11, 2016

I didn't really like this product. It made my skin feel dry and tight after using this. I also felt that it broke me out because my skin was so dry and didn't have moisture in it.

January 08, 2016

I love this face wash, it is very gentle on my sensitive skin. Does not leave you feeling dried out.

October 08, 2015

I love this brand for skin care, its no wonder this product was so great. Very good cleanser that isn't drying and leaves your skin feeling very supple and smooth.

October 08, 2015

I love this cleanser! I purchased this last night because my favorite cleanser was out of stock and I was completely out. This left my skin clean, soft and make up free (even around the eyes).! Very impressed, and it was cheaper then my usual brand. It also has a very nice light scent. I think I have a new favorite!

What's Your Favorite?