Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

October 10, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Reliable

Me and my husband have used pots and pots of this moisturiser. It is so moisturising and does not leave your face feeling greasy at all. Also I love the packaging and the formula is so enjoyable to use. It is a light blue colour gel which really reflects how it feels when you use it. It's light and refreshing. Please don's confuse the other similar cream with this gel cream because there are 2 versions.

October 08, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

life saver

i love this formula, its light and non greasy. i wish they would make this one non perfumed, it has a nice pleasant smell but it bit too strong, especially if you want to use in the summer because of the light texture. they make a cream one which i use for winter and that has no perfume. bot equally good.

October 07, 2019

It's my new go to!

I love this product so much! I have hypothyroidism so I am constantly battling dry skin. Since using this gel cream my face has been a lot less dry. The product is lightweight and gives my face a refreshing feel immediately after applying. I have already purchased this product multiple times and will continue to do so, I usually purchase at Walmart as it goes on sale frequently!

October 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My face miss it like the desert miss the rain

It is truly and deeply hydrating. I used the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL WATER before which was very good but I need to apply moisturizer after it or my skin would go dry soon. This one does both jobs perfectly. It is also very light and absorbs quickly.

September 25, 2019

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM

love this!! thank you. works so good will want to buy this project. smells amazing. :). its a most try. :). makes your skin so soft. love this site so much!

September 25, 2019

Love this stuff!

This gel cream is very light yet moisturizing, makes my skin feel so smooth and refreshed! Would definitely recommend to people with oily or sensitive skin.

August 31, 2019
    New York, United States

Omg is all I can say

I absolutely loved this product! I loved how light it was on my face. I love that it is a gel because sometimes my skin can become oily and therefor I dont want to have to put a cream on my face. I would definitely buy again. I used this nearly every day and it has lasted me 3 months!

August 15, 2019

Great moisturizer for oily/combo skin

It’s a great product with spf option. It doesn’t break me out nor leave me shiny but it does moisturizer any dry parts of my face. Only complaint is that the spf is 15 when 30 would be way better

August 08, 2019
    Halton, United Kingdom

Great for oily skin

I have an oily tzone and have tried to use products that control the oil rather than see if there’s another reason for the oily tzone. After doing some research I found that my skin could be dehydrated. I tried this gel cream and it has really helped my skin. It feels soft and supple and the oil has reduced.

July 29, 2019

Perfect for sensitive skin

I’m always on the go - whether it’s a family gathering or filling my free time with outdoor activities. When I’m out and about, sometimes my face starts to feel dry and I need to touch it up with some moisture and this cream is what I have on hand. Not only is it perfect after a shower or before going to bed, it’s perfect to keep in my gym bag or purse. I don’t like to feel like my skin is dry so using this cream lees it refreshed after a busy activity/exercise.
    If you have sensitive skin like me, this cream would not make you irritated. I’d definitely buy this and keep using it as needed. It’s a great price too!