Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

May 08, 2019

Definitely recommend it.

I tried this on a whim because I had a coupon and decided to give it a shot. It's not my usual brand but I loved the fresh scent and it was really light and hydrating! Does not feel heavy either, great for under make up too.

March 20, 2019

Good summer moisturizer

Effective moisturizer for the summer months and hotter climates. But not great in the dry winter months. Best when used on wet skin to have great moisturizing results.

2.3/5

February 20, 2019

mehh

this prouct was recomended to me by the derm and i honestly don't think it worked wonders. It felt nice on the skin but after the moment of application I would have to reapply moisturizer to my skin after about 2 to 3 hours. Not my fave.

February 08, 2019

Ne convient pas à ma peau

Déception pour moi! Ce produit ne convient définitivement pas à ma peau. Je l’ai utilisé qu’une seule fois et j’ai eu une sensation de brûlure immédiatement.

May 27, 2018

Disappointed

I wish I could love this product, but it wasn't for me. I didn't find it that moisturizing and it left a sticky feeling on my skin afterwards. The free sample I received was small though, so perhaps my review isn't very accurate. It's not too expensive (from what I saw at Shoppers), so it wouldn't hurt to give it a try if you're looking for a lightweight moisturizer!

2.2/5

May 07, 2018

Interesting but not for me

Really wanted to like this because it's gel so would be lighter for the summer months but it just doesn't moisturize the way I hoped. I have very dry/sensitive skin and upon initial application, feels very cooling and moisturizing but absorbs very quickly leaving my skin tighter and drier. I also noticed it made my skin redder (it was the only new product I was using for a few days).

Moisturizing

This gel cream is silky smooth, has a light scent, and is very moisturizing. It applies easily and absorbs well into the skin. I expected my skin to feel like it just drank a glass of water but it felt like the average moisturizer in that category. I did receive a sample and sometimes the full product results are different so I may give it another try. I do recommend this product if you are looking for a good moisturizer.

2.3/5

Didn't moisturise as expected

From what I understand you're not supposed to use these types of products in climates like Toronto, especially in the winter, when there's not much moisture in the air as it apparently draws moisture into the skin. For me, it didn't really moisturise, but again, that could be the climate.

2.7/5

Average hydrating gel

I received a sample complimentary to try and was not overly impressed with it. It is an average gel hydrating cream I would say. It had a nice light texture, it also penetrated well and had a pleasant smell. It did a good job, but it did not last all day and maybe the hydration should last longer because you expect that level of quality fron Neutrogena. If it went on sale I would purchase because it’s not bad.

A good hydraytor

I got this free to try and wasn't sure about it, but after using it I love it! My face is dry often and I always moisturize
    This gel wasn't greasy and didn't leave any residue behind. It left my skin feeling hydrated and helped the dry flakes disappear.