Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

October 06, 2019

Meh

Love the blue and it smells refreshing. Just don’t think I saw much of a difference in my skin. Skin didn’t feel more hydrated than before I started using the product.

October 02, 2019

Good texture, but fast feeling of hydrated skin

The texture is really good and the sensation with the product in the first few minutes is awesome, but later I feel my dry skin again. I have been using it for 3 months, and I don't see difference.

August 28, 2019

LOVE IT!

This gel cream is the only one that i have found so far that doesnt make my skin breakout! I would buy it over and over again!! My skin feel hydrated but not greasy and its affordable! Im in love!

July 10, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Light Gel

Great product. I use the Clinique Moisture Surge and this is similar, not the same but a good bargain brand to subsitute with. I purchased this when I was in a bind and it works pretty well. It is light and good for dry/oily skin.

June 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Only good for summer/humid places

This product is perfect for summer and countries with high humidity level. This moisturizer gives a cool refreshing feeling while and after application. I bought this because the weather is getting warmer in Canada though it gets very dry in the province that i live in and it did not moisturize as much as I needed it to. My moisture level after using this product alone was at 35% and my skin is dry to combination skin type. Probably will use and repurchase this product when i travel to more humid countries.

June 10, 2019

Soft and smooth

I find the product hydrates my skin and make it feel soft and smooth. I would suggest it to anyone that has a problem with dry skin. I find with it being a gel its feels lite and doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily.

April 30, 2019

Fresh and hydrated skin

Really good product I used an entire package and I am using the second one. I use it every day along with the cleanser from the same line and the effectiveness is higher when they are used together.
    The cream has a delicious texture of a gel and works really well before makeup. The skin is hydrated without the oily texture and feeling.

April 19, 2019

Great for Eczema

I bought this with the intention of using it for myself, however I have oily acne prone skin and I found it left me more greasy. Regardless, i loved the smell of it. The texture was super refreshing. It had a cooling sensation when I put it on. Instead of wasting it, I started using it on my husband who has eczema and it did wonders for his skin.

April 09, 2019

Disappointing results

I have a combination skin but areas around my cheeks and my mouth if anything are very dry. This was good around my oily T-zone area but very bad for everywhere else. My cheeks tingled, stung and felt like they were burning while the gel was being absorbed. I gave it couple more tries because I think it was the existing cracks in my very dry skin being sensitive. At the end of the week, my cheeks broke out like crazy and pores were enlarged. It was such as a steal at Costco so it's a shame it didn't work out for my skin. I was hoping to replace Glamglow waterburst with this and it didn't even come close. :(

March 29, 2019

Great for dry skin!

I have been using the hydro boost gel for around a year now.
    It is perfect if your have dry sensitive skin!
    My pores get easily clogged so I’m very careful when it comes to moisturizer, but this blew me away ! I highly recommend it !
    Goes on smooth and hydrates blissfully!
    Definitely recommend it ! 10/10