Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Very moisturizing

I found this product to be a little less thick than a regular gel but that doesn't stop its wonderful results. It has a nice fresh scent and doesn't feel oily or greasy after application. My skin felt hydrated all day and not sticky like other products. Would definitely recommend to others and purchase again.

Une crème parmi d'autres

J'ai testé gratuitement la crème « NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM ». Je l'ai essayé à quelques reprises, sans réellement la trouver extraordinaire. Je ne peux pas dire que cette crème m'a hydraté la peau plus qu'une autre et je sentais un film sur ma peau après l'application.

#gratuité #MerciNeutrogena

April 30, 2018

Great for sensitive skin!

This is a great product that absorbs quickly to the skin and applies smoothly. It's not greasy which is great for acne prone skin. It has a light pleasant smell. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.

April 30, 2018

I wish we had gotten a bigger sample!

I almost missed this product in my box, as it was so tiny and hidden under the packaging, but luckily, I found it and used it and am so glad I did. Used it all up and wanted more!

Light texture

I received the hydro boost gel to try and I have to say it was a bit light for my skin. I enjoyed the faint smell and high light it felt on my face but found it not moisturizing enough for my skin type. Maybe if I tried this during summer months when I need less texture would make a different. I would still recommend it to my family and friends because I think depending on skin type it could be really nice.

nice & lightweight

I have been lucky enough to try a sample sized version of this moisturizer twice now.
    I thouroughly enjoy the lightweight and non greasy texture. I blends in quick and easily and leaves my skin feeling hydrated.
    Would recommend!
    Thank you to Chickadvisor & Neutrogena for the opportunity to try this for free!

Feel Good Gel Cream

This cream feels so good on application and leaves my skin feeling hydrated, I recieved a small sample of it from CA for free and I'm glad I was able to try it.

Smooth

I received a tiny sampler bottle of this gel cream. This gel cream is very smooth and moisturizing. It gets absorbed very quickly and leaves my skin hydrated. Its not greasy or sticky at all.

keeps skin farly hydrated

i honestly wanted to to love this product, but I didn't. Its pretty good but does take a little more product to actually hydrate. The scent is quite strong, but its nice and I liked it.

Great for dry skin

I received a sample size bottle of this product for free for reviewing purposes. I have very dry skin and found the hydrating aspect of this cream great. It left my skin soft and moisturized without leaving it feeling greasy.