Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

July 28, 2019

Average Hand Cream for Moisture

I’m not used to using this gel consistency as a hand cream or moisturizer for my face or body for that matter, but I wanted to give it a try. The gel and watery texture makes it lightweight and absorbs really fast, but I feel that it doesn’t quite give it that long lasting moisturized feeling that I get with creamier hand creams.

I got this product for free as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club.

July 04, 2019
    Leinster, Ireland

Not a fan of this hand gel

I am not a fan of this hand gel. I find it to be very thin in texture. I doesn't moisturise my hands and I absolutely hate the scent of it. It smells like medicine. Not for me.

June 26, 2019

Refreshing hand cream

I quite like this hand cream because it's super cool and refreshing when you apply it. It will be great this summer when it gets hot. Absorbs nicely and keeps hands soft, however I don't find it long lasting. That's the only downside for me.

June 24, 2019

Light refreshing hand lotion for you

I really enjoyed the opportunity to try the new Neutrogena Hydroboost hand gel cream. The title is very appropriate because the texture of the product is just that, it's a gel that's like a cream. I used it daily on my hands before bed and found it light and refreshing. Not at all greasy and oily. It's not as creamy as a hand cream so if you take that expectation out and you need something lighter, then this is the hand gel for you! Liked the scent as well because it was clean and subtle.

Great gel cream

#gotitfree from ChickAdvisor to try and review. Loved that it was a gel formula as it's perfect for the summer when my hands don't get too dry. I liked how it was light but moisturizing. However, I did notice a weird residue/texture after awhile which I didn't love. Would recommend trying it!

New Brunswick, Canada

Hydro Boost hand gel

Hydrate très bien mais laisse une sensation de résidu pour quelques secondes et l'efficacité disparait vite. Bonne odeur fraiche par contre. Merci chick advisor pour me permettre d'évaluer ces produits!

June 23, 2019

Good in theory, poorly executed

This is a gel hand moisturizer. When I first used the moisturizer my hands felt moisturized and not oily which was great. Unfortunately the moisturizer quickly worn off and left my hands feeling gross. There was a weird texture that was left behind. My hands only stayed moisturized for 30 min. This hand lotion is a big disappointment.

June 22, 2019

Surprised how much I like this hand cream!

I usually go for creamier hand creams from The Body Shop or Aveeno, but I was surprised by how much I liked this hand cream when it’s quite different from my usual! I definitely felt like my hands were thoroughly hydrated and over a few uses this hydration stayed consistently. My only complaint is that I felt there was a bit of a weird, slippery residue left on my hands which I wasn’t a huge fan of. Overall I would try this again but it doesn’t come close to comparing to my Nivea Q10 Hand cream which also reduces the look of the lines of my hands, and for that reason is a hard winner for me.

June 22, 2019

Smells great

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor and loved how soft it made my hands feel. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. I love the size of the bottle - it is perfect for carrying around in my purse. It smells great too!

June 20, 2019

Amazing sunscreen

Best for lightweight and moister hand cream I have tried. It keeps my hands feeling soft and fresh all day. Only need a little amount to get the best results. I am very happy with the product and will continue to buy. It's very cost efficient the quality is amazing and has a good scent as well.