Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

3.2/5

Not for me

I have dry hands and I also frequently wash my hands during the day so this was a product I really hoped would work for me.
    What I like about this gel cream is that it does seem to absorb quickly on the back of my hands, has a fresh scent that I like, and my hands feel hydrated and smooth after application.
    My biggest issue has to be the feeling it leaves on your skin. The back of my hands felt okay but it left a film on the palm of my hands and in between my fingers that I just couldn’t get used to. It’s almost a sticky feeling and applying less of the product didn’t seem to make much of a difference. Even though my hands felt moisturized to the touch after application the feeling didn’t last and they also looked dry. Putting this on at night before bed had the best results for me. Unfortunately even though I love all the other hydro boost products I have tried, this one is a miss for me compared to other hand products.

I really enjoyed it!

As someone with eczema on my hand my skin takes a beating. I . have steroid creams and lotions galore.

I only usd this cream twice.

I had a flare and my hands were raw, Terrified to try the product on my hands because OUCH (or so i thought).

I found this cream left my hands super soft and lovely and has helped heal the cracks and such!

June 14, 2019

Great for combating office dryness

Fresh and light so it doesn't leave telltale spots of oil on your keyboard or paperwork, but effective enough to protect against dry office air and hydrate to avoid paper cuts!

June 13, 2019

Love me some hand cream!

This is less of a cream and more like a gel. Moisturizes well. Does not get sticky or greasy. I'm throwing it into my summer bag! My hands are no longer dry!

Massachusetts, United States

Very Soft on My Hands

I liked the feeling of this cream on my hands, it is definitely something I would choose again. It is soft and supple. I would most likely buy this product.

The gel is pretty cool

When I opened up my chick advisor box and saw the gel hand cream I had to try it right away. I get really dry throughout the year and I found this cream to be really hydrating. I was worried the gel would be sticky but was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. I really liked how lightweight it was. It also seemed to absorb quickly but didn't leave me all slippery for too long.

Soft and hydrated Hands!

This is a great hand cream. It is light weight and provides amazing hydration to your skin. Love the convenient size. It is great to throw in your purse or leave on your desk at work. I have noticed my hands are softer and feel so much better since I have been using this gel cream. Thanks for letting be a tester.

Well mosturized

I got this product free from for my opinion.The product has a nice smell to it not to heavy.It makes my hands feel soft and smooth.It doesn't feel greasy just makes me continue rubbing my hands none stop.Not a bad product at all.

3.2/5

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Pros:
    -Good value for price
    -As it is a gel cream, it is not too thick won't be too sticky when applied

Cons:
    -May not be hydrating enough for dry winters

Refreshing Cream

I loved how refreshing and light this cream was. It packed a punch of moisture without feeling heavy or greasy.It is deceptively moisturizing for how thin of a cream it is. It is lightly and pleasantly scented.