Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Conditioning Lotion Reviews

Deep moisturization for 10X stronger nails in 2 weeks*
  • With keratin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
*versus untreated nails

For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 22, 2019

Soft and hydrated hands

My usual hand cream is L'Occitane but I bought this while I wasn't near a L'Occitane store. I was very pleasantly surprised! It works so well at keeping my hands soft and hydrated during the winter. It has a very, very light scent, which I like because it's never overpowering. It just does the job. A good work-horse hand cream!

2.7/5

February 15, 2019

Not for me

Was looking for a basic hand cream to leave in my bag and get this because of the pocket size and price.
    But the smell is not so good, it didn't really make anything for my skin and the worst part for me is that it opened a tear and messed everything in my bag with lotion one day.

2.7/5

January 18, 2019

Intesive?

I have extremely dry skin. One of the reasons why I purchased this product is bc they highlighted stronger nails. Other than the softness, this product did not deliver

October 05, 2017

This lotion is GREAT!

I got this and at first, wasnt too impressed. I left it aside for a while and one day needed any kind of lotion before heading out and this was sitting there. I used it and i just love it. I love the way it smells and it works quickly to soften skin. I dont think it did anything for my nails saying it was supposed to be stronger but i havent paid attention to be honest. I will buy again for sure!

September 04, 2017

Amazing

I find this product to be awesome I find it really helps with dry skin as well as helping my nails become healthier and stronger leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth

June 01, 2017

I love this hand cream ! It's worked wonders for my nail beds and cuticles, I used to get the worst hang nails and peeling skin around my nail bed but since using this cream my nails are noticeably healthier and my skin stronger. I also like that my skin absorbs this cream super fast, I was a little hesitant because it's made by vasilne and they're known for being slightly greasy but my hands sucked this cream right up with no leftover residue.

May 25, 2017

the lotion is thick and creamy, not runny. It absorbs into the hands without them becoming greasy. Hands become and stay soft quite quickly. Nice smell to it. Not over powering.

April 29, 2017

i bought this for my hands this winter and it is awesome stuff. So i bought some for work and put it my kids stockings this year for Christmas. They like it as well! Great price and really works great!

March 15, 2017

I am always searching for a hand lotion I love.
    Because I am usually at the office all day I can't have something that is super heavily scented, I feel like it bothers people and we are supposed to be scent free.
    So number one is not a heavy scent.
    number 2 for me is something that is non-greasy, and this is not.

I feel like it absorbs well into my hands and my nails do feel a bit stronger after 1 week of use!

3.2/5

March 13, 2017

This is a light weight non-greasy lotion. It has a nice soapy scent and helps with the dry winter skin. It has 10x stronger nails in 2 weeks on the bottle, however I haven't noticed my that my nails are any stronger.