Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Conditioning Lotion Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 372 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Deep moisturization for 10X stronger nails in 2 weeks*

• With keratin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
*versus untreated nails

For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 01, 2017

I love this hand cream ! It's worked wonders for my nail beds and cuticles, I used to get the worst hang nails and peeling skin around my nail bed but since using this cream my nails are noticeably healthier and my skin stronger. I also like that my skin absorbs this cream super fast, I was a little hesitant because it's made by vasilne and they're known for being slightly greasy but my hands sucked this cream right up with no leftover residue.

April 29, 2017

i bought this for my hands this winter and it is awesome stuff. So i bought some for work and put it my kids stockings this year for Christmas. They like it as well! Great price and really works great!

March 15, 2017

I am always searching for a hand lotion I love.
    Because I am usually at the office all day I can't have something that is super heavily scented, I feel like it bothers people and we are supposed to be scent free.
    So number one is not a heavy scent.
    number 2 for me is something that is non-greasy, and this is not.

I feel like it absorbs well into my hands and my nails do feel a bit stronger after 1 week of use!

3.2/5

March 13, 2017

This is a light weight non-greasy lotion. It has a nice soapy scent and helps with the dry winter skin. It has 10x stronger nails in 2 weeks on the bottle, however I haven't noticed my that my nails are any stronger.

March 13, 2017

I really enjoy this lotion. It is not greasy at all and leaves my hands feeling moisturized. It absorbs fast. My nails are somewhat stronger and don't chip or break as much.

March 11, 2017

My hands are so soft after using this lotion! It is such an affordable lotion and you only need to use a little bit so it lasts so long! There is a very pleasant fragrance that goes with it as well

February 21, 2017

I find that this product does make my nails stronger and harder in 2 weeks as stated. It is not over priced compared to similar products. I found the 100ml tube handy to take with me and not too small a size like some others on the market.

October 23, 2016

I LOVE this hand cream. I actually just picked up a new bottle of this today because I've noticed my hands/nails are in need of some TLC. I remember using it in the past and having AMAZING hands from it. It dries super quick on your hands, it's not greasy, it smells amazing not too over powering but a nice scent for sure!

October 07, 2016

I received the Vaseline Healthy Hands & Nails in my monthly beauty box. This box was sent to me free from Topbox. It has a light pleasent scent, the lotion isn't super thick when it comes out of the bottle. It absorbs well and doesn't feel Greasy. I don't normally use or buy hand lotion, which I probably should living in the cold Alberta winters. I would recommend and probably purchase for myself again.

August 12, 2016

I spend a lot of time in my Garden in the Summer time,and I just love it .The only thing though is my hands Gardening is very hard on the hand texture and the finger nails.I think the best thing for working hands and hot weather is,Vaseline.Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Conditioning Lotion.A product that has been around for as long as I can remember.Digging in the ground and planting flowers can be very harsh on your hands even with Gloves on.That would be the quickest thing to take the moisture out.I put this Vaseline Solution on my hands about 4-5 times daily,it helps to keep them soft and smooth while keeping my Nail stronger.I like the soft scent from this also,not strong just faint.This Lotion will help keep moisture in your hands and help keep those cuticles soft and smooth.Before using this Lotion on my hands,I had to keep Nail Hardener on them at all times,if I didn't my nails would chip and split all the time,that was because they were too soft.Now,I don't worry so much about my nails chipping because Vaseline,Stronger Nails Conditioning Lotion keeps them hard ans safe from cracking.I would definitely recommend this product.