Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Conditioning Lotion Reviews

Deep moisturization for 10X stronger nails in 2 weeks*

• With keratin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
*versus untreated nails

For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 05, 2017

This lotion is GREAT!

I got this and at first, wasnt too impressed. I left it aside for a while and one day needed any kind of lotion before heading out and this was sitting there. I used it and i just love it. I love the way it smells and it works quickly to soften skin. I dont think it did anything for my nails saying it was supposed to be stronger but i havent paid attention to be honest. I will buy again for sure!

September 04, 2017

Amazing

I find this product to be awesome I find it really helps with dry skin as well as helping my nails become healthier and stronger leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth

June 01, 2017

I love this hand cream ! It's worked wonders for my nail beds and cuticles, I used to get the worst hang nails and peeling skin around my nail bed but since using this cream my nails are noticeably healthier and my skin stronger. I also like that my skin absorbs this cream super fast, I was a little hesitant because it's made by vasilne and they're known for being slightly greasy but my hands sucked this cream right up with no leftover residue.

May 25, 2017

the lotion is thick and creamy, not runny. It absorbs into the hands without them becoming greasy. Hands become and stay soft quite quickly. Nice smell to it. Not over powering.

April 29, 2017

i bought this for my hands this winter and it is awesome stuff. So i bought some for work and put it my kids stockings this year for Christmas. They like it as well! Great price and really works great!

March 15, 2017

I am always searching for a hand lotion I love.
    Because I am usually at the office all day I can't have something that is super heavily scented, I feel like it bothers people and we are supposed to be scent free.
    So number one is not a heavy scent.
    number 2 for me is something that is non-greasy, and this is not.

I feel like it absorbs well into my hands and my nails do feel a bit stronger after 1 week of use!

3.2/5

March 13, 2017

This is a light weight non-greasy lotion. It has a nice soapy scent and helps with the dry winter skin. It has 10x stronger nails in 2 weeks on the bottle, however I haven't noticed my that my nails are any stronger.

March 13, 2017

I really enjoy this lotion. It is not greasy at all and leaves my hands feeling moisturized. It absorbs fast. My nails are somewhat stronger and don't chip or break as much.

March 11, 2017

My hands are so soft after using this lotion! It is such an affordable lotion and you only need to use a little bit so it lasts so long! There is a very pleasant fragrance that goes with it as well

February 21, 2017

I find that this product does make my nails stronger and harder in 2 weeks as stated. It is not over priced compared to similar products. I found the 100ml tube handy to take with me and not too small a size like some others on the market.