Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Conditioning Lotion Reviews

Deep moisturization for 10X stronger nails in 2 weeks*
  • With keratin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
*versus untreated nails

For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 06, 2020
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

MUST HAVE HAND CREAM

So, we are in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak. The Government Health Officials are telling us to wash our hands and anti-bac our hands after pretty much everything (rightly so!). Which has left my hands in a rather sorry state. The skin in-between my thumb and forefinger is so dry and looking rather sore. I picked the 75ml squeeze tub of Vaseline Intensive Care and my god, it's like a mini spa break for your hands. No joke, the cream absorbs quickly, leaving no sticky or slimy residue. The smell is strong but not overpowering and doesn't linger on your hands for hours later. The little pink pot is rather cute and mostly what attracted me to it. EI purchased mine from M&S;which reflected in the price... £3.50 for a 75ml tube, extortionate but needed at the time. I've looked around and know I can get a larger tube for a lot less, which is why I marked the value as 5*. The cream kept my hands moisturised until I washed them again, applied anti-bac - which is exactly what is drying them out!...But needs must.

September 21, 2019

Wonderful hand cream

I stash Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands Stronger Nails cream everywhere: bedside table, desk at home and desk at work, my purse, etc. It absorbs nicely without any greasy feeling, leaves your hands feeling moisturized, stops cracking in its spot and helps nails and cuticles. I am very hard on my hands and because of this cream my nails and cuticles are in WAY better shape than they should be. I keep extras just in case and it is a must-have for me.

February 22, 2019

Soft and hydrated hands

My usual hand cream is L'Occitane but I bought this while I wasn't near a L'Occitane store. I was very pleasantly surprised! It works so well at keeping my hands soft and hydrated during the winter. It has a very, very light scent, which I like because it's never overpowering. It just does the job. A good work-horse hand cream!

2.7/5

February 15, 2019

Not for me

Was looking for a basic hand cream to leave in my bag and get this because of the pocket size and price.
    But the smell is not so good, it didn't really make anything for my skin and the worst part for me is that it opened a tear and messed everything in my bag with lotion one day.

2.7/5

January 18, 2019

Intesive?

I have extremely dry skin. One of the reasons why I purchased this product is bc they highlighted stronger nails. Other than the softness, this product did not deliver

October 05, 2017

This lotion is GREAT!

I got this and at first, wasnt too impressed. I left it aside for a while and one day needed any kind of lotion before heading out and this was sitting there. I used it and i just love it. I love the way it smells and it works quickly to soften skin. I dont think it did anything for my nails saying it was supposed to be stronger but i havent paid attention to be honest. I will buy again for sure!

September 04, 2017

Amazing

I find this product to be awesome I find it really helps with dry skin as well as helping my nails become healthier and stronger leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth

June 01, 2017

I love this hand cream ! It's worked wonders for my nail beds and cuticles, I used to get the worst hang nails and peeling skin around my nail bed but since using this cream my nails are noticeably healthier and my skin stronger. I also like that my skin absorbs this cream super fast, I was a little hesitant because it's made by vasilne and they're known for being slightly greasy but my hands sucked this cream right up with no leftover residue.

May 25, 2017

the lotion is thick and creamy, not runny. It absorbs into the hands without them becoming greasy. Hands become and stay soft quite quickly. Nice smell to it. Not over powering.

April 29, 2017

i bought this for my hands this winter and it is awesome stuff. So i bought some for work and put it my kids stockings this year for Christmas. They like it as well! Great price and really works great!