Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

This serum is amazing!

This hyaluronic acid serum has a lightweight formula that works wonders on my oily skin! It absorbs so well and prepares my skin to receive my skincare routine, giving it a hydration boost that lasts the whole day! I love it!

Gentle hydration

I received this product to try, and have integrated it into my daily skincare routine for 2 weeks. I use it just after cleansing my face, before adding a moisturizer. I was impressed that it did not cause any breakouts which is a big deal for me. It is light weight and fragrance free also excellent. It left my skin plump and glowing. We are just coming out of the cold Canadian winter so my skin always seems to need a bit of extra. Overall, a great product and worth a try if you are still looking for that extra bit of extra in your routine.

Great Product!

I recieved this product for free from chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. I have combination skin and this really helped keep my skin smooth and hydrated.

super hydration

This little bottle packs a punch. Great for dry winter days. I find it best to use a few drops in my moisturizer for added hydration. Best part is thus serum doesn't break the bank!

Little heavenly beads

Love love love the beads in this serum! Use it in the morning and before bed and it makes my face feel so fresh! Would definitely recommend to friends!

LOVE IT!

I love this product so much, I have not only repurchased it- I also bought it for my friend. I’m picky with skin care and was pleasantly surprised to love it this much!

sensation d'hydratation confortable

J'ai reçu le sérum Neutrogena hydro Boost gratuitement de la part de Chickadvisor, dés la première utilisation j'ai apprécié la texture du sérum, qui est d'ailleurs facile à manipuler grâce à la pipette intégré, puis une fois appliqué sur le visage, surtout après le gommage ou le nettoyant, l'hydratation est encore plus confortable et ressentie, ce qui donne une sensation d'hydratation approfondie dans les zones les plus sèches de mon visage chose que j'ai énormément apprécié car c'est cette sensation de confort que je cherchais. Par conséquent c'est un produit que je recommande fortement aux gens qui ont la peau qui tire par manque d'hydratation. Enfin Merci Chick Advisor pour cette belle découverte!!

Amazing and lightweight

This product was very lightweight and the scent was pleasant. I noticed a difference in just 3 days!!! I have recommended this to all of my family and friends and can’t wait to purchase it again!

Perfect Serum

It hydrates my face and neck extremely well. The hyaluronic acid really makes a difference on my face. My face is smoother and better hydrated. I suggest using it with the moisturizer.

Didn’t care for this

I really didn’t like this product much. I specifically dislike the small dark blue and white balls within the serum. When rubbing it in the balls took a while to dissolve. In comparison to other higher end serums it is very thick. There are much better HA serums out there at this price range