Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Review

Review

I love the hydro boost line up but the
    directions could have been a bit more specific but overall they’re amazing products. It applies a thicker texture but absorbs fairly quickly. My skin feels so refreshed and soft after using this night serum. I love that it’s also suitable for all skin types. Also, a little goes a long way.

So hydrating!!

Wow! I’m so impressed by how my skin currently looks and feels after using this product for a week combined with the night balm. I have a damp face then apply this serum. Once it dries a bit I apply the night balm and wake up with soft clean skin!

Nice and Cooling

I received a free sample of this through ChickAdvisor. Have to admit I enjoyed using it, smoothed on nicely and left a faint cooling sensation, left my skin feeling very hydrated. It has a slightly tacky feel to it once it dries, so I put it under my face cream and didn't have any issues with the texture. I'd been having some issues with dry/rough skin on my forehead for a while and a week of this smoothed and softened my skin nicely. Definitely felt more hydrated!

Hydrating and smooth

I was lucky enough to find this Neutrogena Hydrating Serum for half price at my local Sobeys. It does have a very light, yet fresh smell that I very much enjoy. I love how this serum made my face glow after I applied it to my entire face. It contains a silky, light texture that will not leave your skin feeling in the least bit greasy. This serum absorbs quickly and will leave your face hydrated and nourished for quite a few hours. You can definitely use this serum as a base before you apply your foundation. The one downfall that I find about this serum is that you must apply quite a bit when using this during the winter months. It may be just my skin that is extra thirsty during the winter and requires quite a lot of this serum.

Merveilleux

Jai adoré ce produit ma peau etait vraiment douce et bien hydratée. La texture se fond bien à la peau et lodeur est très agréable. De plus il pénètre tres bien

April 20, 2021

Love it! Just wish it came in bigger size

It’s a wonderful serum and doesn’t sting my somewhat sensitive skin. The bottle was a lot smaller than expected and I wish it was a little bigger even if the price reflected this. Skin did feel smooth after the bottle was done.

2.0/5

Thick

I found this product to be very thick on my face. At 1st I thought it would be great as i love the hydro boost but i really didn't like this. Not something i would recommend to my friends.

AMAZINGGGG

WOOOOOWWW this SERUM IS SOOO hydratinggggg! I first got this and didnt expect it to do much but I am impressed! I have pretty dry skin irritated so when I tried this I woke up so dewy and moisturized.. I would recommend for anyone to give it a try

Great product!

Neutrogenia Hydro Boost Hyaluronic acid serum is a great product. It keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized. It provides moisture without a greasy feeling.

April 20, 2021

Good for a drug store brand

This product delivers what it promises in that it it moisturizes and provides relief to dry skin. It also has a unique applicator for dispensing the product which I really love. The only improvement that could be made would be to formulate it for less pilling when applying other products on after it.