Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Moisture restored!

Can’t say enough good things about what the Hydro Boost line has done for my skin - so much more moisture and softness and it’s made my nightly skin routine so awesome!

March 26, 2021

You NEED this product in your riu time!

I absolutely love this serum! It is fragrance free which is great, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. My skin does not feel tacky or dry, it feels perfectly moisturized!

Amazing!!!

I have used a variety of serums and I was very shocked that it didn't leave my face feeling sticky like others have in the past. Also surprised the serum didn't have a scent. This will be my new go to serum!! So Excited!!! 💜

March 26, 2021

This is amazing, i would buy this product again for sure.

Hey guys, so i am a momma of 2 boys.

I am 27 years old and i didin't really took care of my skin before like really zero. I am always too much busy and never take the time for myself. I started to see wrinkles appear, my skin was really dry, and totally not soft at all. I am really glad that i got choosen for this review, since few days i started the 2 products and i really see a difference on my skin. My skins feel more hydrated, more soft like a baby skin. Chickadvisor send me the hydro boost serum, and also the gel. So i use them both. I would really recommend this products and for sure that i will buy this again. I am not dissapointed at all, Honestly thankyou Chickadvisor even my cat aproove :)

March 26, 2021

Excellent product 100% recommended!

I have Normal, sensitive skin that is prone to redness and whiteheads. My dermatologist recommended Toleriane in my daily skin care routine, however, I didn't like it because it leaves my face shiny and there is a lot of pilling when I apply make up or other treatments. Having great experience with Neutrogena products, I purchased Hydro Boost water-gel, since I am always weary of cream products for the same reason I was not happy with Toleriane. The issue is that the water-gel version of Hydro Boost has both, color and fragance and made my face red. Customer Service recommended I tried the cream-gel version, so I did. I am so happy with the product!! The cream-gel version has a similar texture of the water-gel version, but it is free of dyes and fragance!! My skin feels soft and supple without the shine or heavy feeling and does not irritate my skin. Another good aspect is that is a quality product at a very reasonable price. I love this product and I would recommend it to anyone regardless of skin type

It’s an ok product.

This serum is good for people who want hydration and other benefits. However, it’s not for me. I love it but I try to avoid serums as I break out easily. Even though I didn’t on this one I still prefer natural oils compare to serums.

March 25, 2021

Amazing product

just received this product, I love Neutrogena so I was excited to get it, love the hyaluronic acid line, this made my skin feel so great, so soft..will definitely purchase again

March 23, 2021

Neutrogena Hydro Boost

This treatment was great to my skin Neutrogena Hydro Boost is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free it attend everything I was looking for.

March 18, 2021

A great serum

I'm in love with this serum! I use it after my cleanser and It refresh my skin, It dries fast and I can apply my normal cream. I've seen changes in my skin, it looks more fresh all the time and soft.

March 13, 2021

Smooth

This product is great. It goes on smooth and leaves skin feeling plump. I would recommend this product for everyone that likes their skin feeling soft and plump