Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Refreshing!

I received this product and tested over a one week trial. The serum did amazing for my skin. My skin now feels refreshed, and moisturized. I love this product

Favourite Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I’ve used this product for about a week and a half now. I use it once a day and have really noticed a difference. I apply it on damp skin followed by the hydro boost overnight moisture

Feels great on skin

Product feels great on my skin. Hydrates and tightens. Been using it a few weeks, notice a difference with complexion and smoothness. Not as dry and dull.

Great hydration

The serum that I received was very light so when I applied it in the morning and evening before my moisturizer my face did not feel greasy or heavy with product

Hydration

I’ve been using Neutrogena 17% HydroBoost for about a week. The serum has a very light texture and fragrance free (suitable for sensitive skin). I also liked that only 4-5 drops is enough to moisturize face and neck.

All you need

Hyaluronic acid all you need. Apply before moisturizer to increase hydration. I find the smell can be less empowering but I will purchase for price point.

Love it

Love it. Made my skin soft and smooth. Nice smell too. You (and what I did) was use this product day and night. Can be used before foundation but not after.

Love ❤️ the

I really love this hydro boost hyaluronic acid serum. I have very dry skin and this was able to moisture my face without it feeling dry. I would really recommend for anyone that is looking for a really nice serum.

My Liquid Gold Serum

I was so excited to be able to try out these awesome #neutrogenahydraboost products for Free!
    These are now my new favourite part of my nighttime skincare; The first night I used it my face felt supple and plum and my husband notice that my pores were diminishing. So I had to share it with him of course, I finally found products that don't leave me feeling like I just put grease on.
    Thank you @neutrogena for the opportunity; this has made such a difference for me and the proof is in my skin. I will be buying this product again as both my hubby and I are seeing results.

Super for sensitive skin

The Neutrogena Hydro boost serum - is simply superb for sensitive skin, it didn't cause me to break out at all, it left my skin feeling smooth, moisturized and soft. What I truly liked, is that unlike other serums this was not greasy or oily. It did not clog my pores but left my skin supple and smooth.