Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 12, 2021

Great serum for under my CeraVe moisturizer

For the past week or so, I have been following the same routine every day - Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum layered underneath my CeraVe moisturizer then mineral sunscreen on top in the morning, and at night - Hydro Boost Night Pressed Hyaluronic Acid Serum, then my CeraVe moisturizer, then a light layer of jojoba oil. My skin has honestly never looked better. Since incorporating these 2 new Neutrogena products, my skin is fully hydrated and the small dry patches I normally get around my mouth are gone. I'm always weary to add new products to my regimen because my skin is so dry and sensitive, but these 2 are winners! This serum is really light, not scented, and doesnt have that sticky tackiness that some hyaluronic serums have. Love this stuff!

Pleasantly Hydrating

This serum is lovely and light but provides serious hydration. Almost to the point where I wouldn't need a moisturizer over top of it. The pump for the dropper is really fun. Not a design that you see often. I really appreciated that this had no scent. I recommend to anyone looking for a moisture boost, along with anyone that prefers unscented products.

hydrating!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost is wonderfully light and hydrating! My fine lines and wrinkles appear less visable. The bonus part of it all is it is Unscented!

Hydro Boost

Amazing product. I enjoyed it very much .I myself will purchase again and use again. I will also pass it on through my family . Also with my tester I will allow my mother to try it , to see if she like it as well !

Very hydrating

Love it. It’s non-greasy and absorbs very well. I have combination and very sensitive skin. And I love how it goes smooth on my skin. Thank you for the free sample

Really gud product

I really like the product after using this product my skin is glowing and shinning no scares anymore. I m looking more young and beautiful. I really appreciated I got this sample.

Awesome formula

I simply love it. I have never tried a serum in drops before usually sticking to moisturisers in jars. I was surprised by this product. It gives a new level of hydration. Awesome formula. I’d like to buy it again when this bottle is done! Thank you @chickadvisor!

#NeutrogenaHydroBoost
    @neutrogenaCanada #gotitfree @netrogenaCA #productreviewclub @chickadvisor

April 12, 2021

Changed the way my skin feels!

The product is super hydrating. It left my skin feeling fresh. It is not heavy on the skin and is not sticky. Its has a nice fragrance which is mild and not too strong.

Great

Odorless, light and absorbent. With combination skin, very sensitive, red and with seborrhea, I did not experience any allergic reaction. Very light, absorbs quickly, unscented.

Love this serum!

I love the Hyaluronic Acid Serum! The packaging is super neat. You press the button on top and unscrew it to use the built in dropper. I used 4-5 drops on my face and neck. I love that it is fragrance free and it absorbs very quickly into your skin so that you can move onto the next step of your skincare routine right away. I used it day and night before applying my moisturizer.