Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great Serum

I have been trying out this serum for a week now. This serum is very fluid to put on and it dries quickly on my face. My face feels smoother and not as dry after using it for a week. Now I used it always before I put on my moisturizer.

Livens up the face

Felt it did hydrate and liven up my face a bit. Sticky when it first goes on but that disappears pretty quick. Probably only need about 2 drops at a time instead of 5. Overall I liked the product!

Livens up the face

Very Light!

This product is very light and moisturizing. It provides sufficient hydration for everyday use for normal and combination skin, but not enough hydration if your skin is really dry.

Love it!

Definitely a great skin product. Used it in less than a week, and have seen smoother and more hydrated skin already! Feels like I cannot go over a day without using this anymore. Even my hubby noticed the results! Highly recommended!

Amazing serum!

This serum is lightweight. It absorbs into my skin without leaving any greasiness or residue. It leaves a nice clean feeling after using. There’s no scent and the texture is very thin. I’m extremely impressed!

Amazing serum!

April 10, 2021

provides a perfect boost of hydration

This Hyaluronic Acid Serum has a very runny texture and absorbs into the skin quickly. I apply with the dropper directly to my face and pat it into the skin. Because the serum absorbs into the skin quickly, it doesn't leave much stickiness on your face. It leaves this refreshed and cool feeling on the skin skin I am here for it. While it is fragrance-free, but still smells quite fresh and pleasant!

Not a huge difference

I didn't not like this product, it felt nice on my face, not oily and absorbed nicely and it didn't smell awful. I just didn't notice that much of a difference in my skin enough to want to buy it again.

Amazing

I have been using it and I found it really amazing as my skin was hydrated whole day long .I would highly recommend it. It is very soft and you don’t feel like you are wearing a moisturizer.