Neutrogena Hydro Boost® Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#7 in Face Wipes

Remove dirt, makeup & impurities with these soft cleansing facial wipes. Made with hyaluronic acid, these pre-moistened towelettes remove even waterproof mascara and boost hydration for touchably soft skin.

Délogez la saleté, le sébum et toute trace de maquillage tout en laissant votre peau hydratée et douce.

January 24, 2021

Really enjoyed this product

Me and my daughter both tried these and we really enjoyed them. They didn’t leave the skin oily and Removed all the makeup. Would Buy thus product again.

January 23, 2021

Quick and easy makeup removal

Impressed the makeup wipe was soothing, effective, and didn’t make my skin break out! Very easy to use and didn’t dry out before I finished the package. Made makeup removal quick and easy, the way it should be!

Fast and easy

A fast and easy way to remove makeup and clean my face. I have sensitive skin so others have bothered me in the past and this was the best I have tried. It was very refreshing on my face. My face felt great and hydrated. I recieved this item free as part of the chick advisor product review club

Neutrogena Hydro Boost® Make-up Removing Cleansing

These wipes work great. They were able to effortlessly remove my makeup. They left my skin feeling great and quite hydrated. They were a bit more scented than I would normally like but overall, great product!

January 23, 2021

Wipes out makeup in seconds

I was able to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost makeup removing cleansing wipes and I loved it. It removed all my makeup with out needing to rub hard and it cleaned my face as well. I had a nice glow and it didn’t dry out my skin. I didn’t need to apply a moisturizer. Whether you are on the go or want an efficient makeup remover and hydrating cleanser, I suggest you give these Neutrogena wipes a try and you will be hooked. They are simply amazing.

Amazing wipes

I like the make-up removing cleansing wipes very much. They help reduce the time I need to remove my make-up every day. I highly recommend to use them.

I love it

It’s so convenient for a busy lady like me. I really like it and already buy it after a couple time use. Now it is as one of my essential thing in the bag

LOOVEEE IT!!

I have never used a makeup wipe that actually took off all my makeup and left my face feeling plumped without leaving my skin dry. This is my new go to makeup wipe!

Does not dry your skin

One of the few make up remover wipes that doesn't dry out your skin. Only took one wipe to get the days makeup off my face. I use it every day. Great product!

Hydration

These are absolutely like a breath of fresh air! I love the brand and buy it often. These wipes remove my makeup as well as oils and does not leave an oily or greasy residue. My skin feels hydrated and fresh afterwards!
    #loveNeutrogena