Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

It's nice but....

Really would want to try this out for a couple of weeks, but on first application, it's very effective for a drugstore product. Personally prefer Clinique hydro boost or an Ordinary product, but I didn't have this, and would seek it out if my usual wasn't available. That being said, there is a fragrance and the product was a little sticky.

Lives up to its name

Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost is quite effective at what it says it does! My skin instantly felt more hydrated. There is also a slight shimmer to this product that increases a glowy effect. It also felt very light and refreshing. It also does not have a strong scent.

Refreshing and smells great

The first thing that I noticed when I tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost was the amazing scent! It reminded me of being by the ocean. It feels really refreshing and soft on your skin and face. And a small amount goes a really long way!

Love this so much

This is amazing for those who has dry skin and as approaching the cooler weathers. I love how it’s not scented which is again, ideal for sensitive skin. Would definitely purchase this with my own money

Taking your skin to 100!

As soon as you open the box, it looks like magic in a bottle! The multivitamin booster spheres and the water-like gel in the bottle look like they will hydrate skin even at forst glance! The scent is very light and not overpowering which matters a lot to me! The serum is clear once you pump it out of the bottle and absorbs into the skin very easily with a few swipes which also matters a lot because I want a quick and easy product that I do not have to spend a lot of time rubbing in to my skin (a lot of rubbing tends to irritate my skin in the first place!) and is not greasy at all. My skin was left feeling soft and hydrated, with an added elasticity to it even after the first use! I look forward to seeing the changes in my skin (which tends to become very dull especially in times of stress or in the harsh canadian weather!). i plan on using this serum with other Neutrogena Hydro Boost products for the added benefits! #ChickAdvisorShowCase #MultivitaminBooster #NeutrogenaCA

September 30, 2018

You can feel a real difference

I am a nurse who sanitises her hand up to 40 times per day. At the showcase I tried this product on my face and my one hand. My face was smooth feeling and not tight or sticky. My hand showed the greatest change. It was soft, smooth and the ashy colour and feel of dryness was gone after only 1 application Can’t wait to see how my face responds after a week or more with this product.

Smoothing & hydrating

Neutrogena Hydro Boost is nicely hydrating but you can feel the glycerin in it when first applied so you do have to wait to apply makeup until it fully absorbs/dries.
    At $25 it is on par for most serum products at the drug store

September 30, 2018

Too scented for sensitive skin

The product leaves the skin moisturized and soft. I am a bit hesitant for my sensitive skin of the added perfume. For a short term use, the feel is nice and velvety

Worth a try

After breifly trying this product at the #chickadvisorshowcase I’m liking it. I the fact that it’s fast absorbing and I love the fresh smell. It smells really great. After drying, my skin felt very refreshing. I will be recommending the Neutrogena #MultivitaminBooster to my friends. I can’t speak very much of the price but from what I’ve seen the cost it appears to be worth it. I say give it a try you only live once. I like that it’s a small and compact bottle and easy to travel with if needed. It comes in a pump style bottle and you really don’t need that much to apply. It seems like very little comes out but as you apply it’s a lot when you spread around. This is a yes for me.

This serum is fantastic!

I tried this product at the ChickAdvisor showcase! I really like the idea of boosters and recently added one to my skincare routine. This booster felt great to apply on its own. It has a light scent, is non-greasy, and layers well with makeup. For $24.99, it’s a great price for a booster. I would definitely use this product again!