Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 28, 2019

Cooling Gel Sunscreen

I got this for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

The gel consistency is not something I’m used to wearing as a sunscreen as I usually use liquid or spray on my body. I think one benefit of this is that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling too greasy or white that you can get from cream or liquid formulas and it does feel absorb easier. I would prefer a higher SPF though, but overall seems to be effective.

July 21, 2019

Great for oily/combo skin!

I found this sunscreen worked great for my oily/combination skin because of the gel formula. Because it was a gel rather than a thicker cream, my skin hasn’t been breaking out as much as it normally would with SPF sunscreens. It applies cool and blends easily, while providing adequate everyday SPF coverage and hydrating the skin. I wish that it was more water resistant though as 80 minutes is not nearly enough for a hot sweaty day outside by the waters, especially if it’s to be applied under makeup.

July 20, 2019

Amazing on the skin!

Feels great and works wonders when outside. Barely noticeable and doesn't oil up. Highly recommended to friends and family. Overall, reasonably priced!

July 18, 2019

I’ve been buying this sunscreen every year since it came out

I don’t wear a lot of make up when I go out so I need a sunscreen that does not make my face look white. This sunscreen absorbs very easily and protect my skin against the harmful rays of the sun. But best of all it doesn’t leave my face looking white or greasy. It’s also works well with my current to make up products.

Try not to let it get into your eyes though because it does sting my eyes (like all other sunscreens ive tried so far).

July 17, 2019

Fast absorbing, Water Gel Sunscreen 30SPF

I have been using this sunscreen on myself and children for the past month or so and I couldn't be happier as with most sunscreens you should reapply throughout the day if your outside and have been in the water. It has a light blue tint to it and absorbed very quickly and didn't even feel like I had sunscreen on, I'm down to the last quarter of my bottle so a repurchase will be coming in the near future, give Neutrogena Hydro Boost a try today.

July 10, 2019
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Sunscreen

Im an avid golfer. This water based sunscreen was great. It was quickly absorbed by my skin . I enjoyed using this product and I will continue using it

July 03, 2019

Wear alone or under makeup

As a makeup artist, I'm always trying to find the perfect skincare routine for myself AND my clients. THIS Hydro Boost sunscreen with hyaluronic acid has been a God send! Not only does it keep my skin protected from the harsh rays of sun, but it is light enough that I can use it as an extra layer of moisture for a flawless makeup application without moving my makeup or making me look streaky from grease. Neutrogena always getting me #NeutrogenaWeekendReady

July 02, 2019

Lightweight sun protection

I got to try NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30 through the Chickadvisor Product Review Club. I love using this sunscreen on my face because it doesn't feel greasy like a regular sunscreen. It keeps my skin hydrated with hyaluronic acid. It is water resistant which is perfect for summer beach days and watching my kids at soccer. I would buy this again!

July 01, 2019

Best ever!

This is by far the best sunscreen I have ever used. It worked great on a fresh face and just as great under makeup. No clogged pores and no breakouts. Also no oily look after being on for a few hours. It never melted on my face.
    I also used it on my young children and it was very gentle and safe for them as well! I have already purchased another one to keep in the vehicle.

#neutrogenahydroboostwatergelsunscreen
    #neutrogena
    #sunscreen #hydroboost
    #chickadvisor #gotitforfree

June 27, 2019

Interesting formula

I was definitely a tad skeptic when I received this. I haven't heard of a gel formula as a sun screen. I've noticed it doesn't sit well under makeup so I generally just use this on my face.