Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

June 23, 2019

Mon coup de cœur!

Un de mes produits préférés!
    J’aime tellement cet écran solaire. Je l utilisé même pour mon visage, elle sent très bon et n irrite pas la peau
    J adore son format pratique et son efficacité. Elle est moins grasse que les autres produits similaires et n’a pas cette odeur désagréable de la plupart des écrans solaires.
    Je l ai utilisé à plusieurs reprises je connaissais déjà le produit et je n’ai pas changé d’avis
    Un coup de cœur et un de mes premiers choix pour l’ete

June 23, 2019

Light weight sunscreen

I love how this sunscreen is very light weight. It doesn’t make my skin oily like some of the other sunscreens. This is perfect for normal - oily skin. I recommend this sunscreen for the summer time

June 22, 2019

Good Small Sunscreen

This is a great size for travelling or on the go. I got this as part of the chickadvisor review and did not get a chance to try it until recently since the weather has not been on our side. It is light, but it is a little greasy which i feel is like most sunscreens. I feel like it can protect the body fine, but need a stronger SPF for my face.

Good, but not the best.

I have had the opportunity to try this product for free, thanks to ChickAdvisor. I liked the texture, it is really very light. You don't feel it at all on your skin. Very light fragrance. But I'm not sure about the protection from the sun, 30 spf is too light, to my mind.

Great product

The NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30 is great for using to be out and about in the sun weather swimming or just being outdoors. It goes on light on your skin and have a wonderful smell.

June 21, 2019

Great product works well I put it on my it last all day smell great not too greasy at all. I like the look of the package looks great. Definitely going to get this product would recommend this product to all of my friends and and family.

So great!

This product is not at all greasy, leaves no residue, and does it’s job of protecting from the sun! On top of that, my skin actually feels softer after use- bonus!

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this Sunscreen!!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to review! This sunscreen is great!! It is soo lightweight that it didn'teven feel like I was wearing it under my makeup!! It also left me skin feeling smooth and left me feeling protected!

I literally carry this around with me every I go!! I really love the smell of it, it doesn't interfere with my perfume but adds a nice freshness! The gel texture makes it feel very silky smooth when applying and at the same time like a feather on my skin!!

Overall, I love this sunscreen and will be using it all summer long!!

Effective spf

As a redhead you know the sun is our enemy and the last thing I want is a burn or any more freckles. This spf perfectly protects against that. It’s light weight and absorbs quickly into my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft after applying.

Amazing sunscreen

I have sensitive skin when it comes to sun screen. I have used this everyday since I have recieved the product. I am very happy with the nom great affect the amount of coverage it goes. I have now switched and all my children as using this sunscreen as well. Thank you for the amazing opportunity