Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

May 26, 2019

Doesn't Smell Like SunScreens - Leaves You Grease Free!

I was chosen to test this product out as part of ChickAdvisors Product Review Club and got this item FREE!

I am very picky about sunscreens. I like to make sure I am not left greasy, but also burn very easy. On that note, after trying Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Gel SunScreen, I can say I was impressed!

When you first open up the tube the smell instantly grabs your attention. Although it is not too strong, it doesn't smell like sunscreen - yay!

I have only used this product twice as the weather hasn't been the best, however I would use this again with a higher SPF! When used my skin was left pretty dry, I barely knew I was wearing sunscreen. The only downside was I have to reapply throughout my days as I generally wear a higher SPF so I don't burn.

At the end of the day I would say to give this product a try and see how great it is for yourself!

Qualité et efficacité

Légère et facile à appliquer ! De simples mots qui permettent de protéger la peau en cet été qui va arriver ! Nouvelle découverte pour moi ce produit !

Non greasy

Really nice texture and a nice summer scent. It spreads well on the skin and soaks in very quickly. I really like that it does double duty of not just a sunscreen but also hydrates the skin. I also use it on my face and it goes well under makeup with the added bonus that it does not clog pores. Although it does not say waterproof on the front of the tube, the directions on the back say it works for up to 80 minutes of swimming before it needs to be reapplied. Down one star for quality because I am not fussy about the ingredients Octocylene or octisalate. I would have liked to seen zinc oxide as the active ingredient in its place to prevent free radicals.

Light Weight Sunscreen

The sunscreen absorbs easily, I like that it is light weight on my skin. It requires little application and spreads easily giving my skin an even protective layer.

I would go for the spf 50.

Bonne protection

Quoi que je ne brûle pratiquement jamais au soleil, cette crème ma bien protéger des rayons UV, elle s’étend très bien et pénètre bien la peau et ne laisse pas la peau grasse, elle sent très bonne comme tout les produits de la gamme d’ailleurs!

May 25, 2019

Great moisterizer with spf!

I love that I am able to use this as a moisterizer and an spf to protect my sensitive skin. I easily burn and I wore this moisterizer on days with a high UV and I didn't burn. I also loved the subtle scent and the way it ade my skin look. I would reccomend this to anyone looking for a moisterizer with spf! Good value for the price as well.

Jadore

C'est mon produit préferer de neutrogena!! La peau n'est pas du tout grasse et est vraiment hydrater! Ça protege du soleil je n'ai eu aucun coup de soleil contrairement a l'habitude ce qui est vraiment cool!

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30

I did received the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30. It is a very nice product. easy to apply, very quickly absorbed and leave skin very nice and soft. But it will be better to have SPF at least 50. In my opinion the SPF30 is to low to use on day base ather way like it.

Best sunscreen ever

I really like this sunscreen because I have very sensitive skin so it get irritated very easily specially with sunscreen and tend to breakout but this sunscreen formula is so good and lightweight it doesn’t irritates my skin and absorb very nicely too.

Great product

Tried the Neutrogena water gel sunscreen and was pleasantly surprised by it. The product was a light weight and easily absorbed into my skin. The sunscreen didn’t have any type of strong smell was very effective was spending the day outside