Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Love this stuff!

This is my new favourite sunscreen it's very light weight and doesn't make my face feel greasy! It absorbed quickly and didnt leave any residue! I will purchase this product in the future!

Gel sunscreen

This is my new favorite gel sunscreen by Neutrogena. I always avoid wearing sunscreen especially when I am wearing makeup because my face gets too oily. This is perfect and does not do that.
    It smells great and it rubs on smoothly!

Cool Blue Sunscreen!

I received this free from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. This was a nice light sunscreen that had a cool blue tint. There wasn’t much of a scent which was nice. It went on smooth. I would buy again!

Effective sunscreen

I received this sunscreen free to try as part of chickadvisor club. This is a really nice light sunscreen without any overwhelming scent. It is suitable for adults and children .i loved it. It is also easy to carry for reapplication.

May 24, 2019

Sunscreen that keeps me protected.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

I've used this Neutrogena sunscreen in the past and really liked it back then - and the good news is that I still do! It goes on easily with some rubbing in. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy like some other sunscreens do. It keeps my skin protected from sunburns.

I will definitely be buying this sunscreen again.

Sunscreen with a twist

This sunscreen is great. Smells amazing, runs in real nice and doesnt leave the skin oily. I do not know how effective it is as I haven't been out in the sun much.

Love it

I was selected to try this product for free and to give my honest opinio, so first thing I did was made sure it was a nice day outside and then applied it, I get sunburnt pretty easy so I am always looking for a good sun protection cream or lotion. I first off love the smell of this, it has such a nice smell I love having this on cause it smells so nice. It was very easy to apply and it was great having it on I didn't have to worry about the sun. I like that I has UVA/UVB protection and that it wasn't greasy and also that it quenches my skin and hydrates it at the same time as protecting it from the sun. I like how it soaked in right away, it didn't leave me feeling greasy, it didn't leave any signs that I had applied this. This is a great product.

0.5/5

I LIKED IT BUT WOULDN'T PURCHASE AGAIN

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30. I tried this product and I am not impressed at all. I used it on the Victoria Day Long Weekend. I applied it and thought that since it's Neutrogena that it would work well. I was in the pool at my friends cottage and it's funny. I felt like the product didn't protect me at all. I was light weight and absorbed into the skin very daily but it didn't work for me. I had to reapply throughout the day several times. I was not impressed. I will not use this product again as I ended up getting a bad rash from it. I will pass on this sunscreen thanks.

Decent

I got this product for free to try. It goes in milky smooth and isn't too greasy. There hasn't been much sun out lately so can't wait to fully test it out and see how it works against the sun. Not a fan of the smell though

Pretty good!

I really like this sunscreen, it smells lovely and leaves the skin feeling super smooth, soft and well hydrated. I also love that it isn't sticky! The only downside for me is that the SPF isn't high enough. I prefer to wear sunscreen with SPF80 at least. But aside from that, I have nothing negative to say about it! Definitely one of the best sunscreen brands out there and it's effective!