Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Awesome!

I was fortunate enough to really put this stuff to the test in our +30c weather and I am very impressed. It felt great going on and not sticky at all. I was in the sun all day and it lasted a long time without having to re apply. The scent is also a total bonus!

Gel sunscreen

Love the texture of this sunscreen. It is light and isn’t greasy. Bonus that there is hyaluronic acid in the formula to help hydrate skin. The scent is a little strong and I wish it was spf 50 but overall great product.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen

I'm so glad I got selected to try this. It has a pleasant smell & the packaging is cute.
    I love how it doesn't feel like I'm wearing sunscreen. Thank you so much for the opportunity ChickAdvisor & Neutrogena
    #chickadvisor @chickadvisor @neutrogena @neutrogenacanada #neutrogenaweekendready #neutrogena #neutrogenacanada #neutrogenaca #free #freeproduct #freeproducts #gotitforfree #gotitfree #tryitforfree #review #sample #samples #freesamples #freesample #ad

Highly recommend!

I had the perfect chance to try out Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sunscreen last weekend while gardening. I was pleased to find that it wasn't greasy. It absorbed nicely and left my skin soft. Most importantly, it did a great job of protecting me from sunburn!

I was given the opportunity to try this product free in exchange for my honest review.

Awesome sunscreen

I was surprised using this product. It seemed to rub into my skin well. And protected me well from the sun. I would definitely buy this. It smells "sunscreeny" like most do. Which is ok.

United States

Now my go to sunscreen

Amazing! Thank you chick advisor for this sunscreen. It will now by my summer staple. It is very hydrating, absorbs right into the skin. Does not leave that white greasy film on your skin. Also, when it dry's, it does not leave your skin dry, you feel really fresh.
    I totally recommend it. I think everyone should always wear sunscreen, it makes a big difference. And finding the right sunscreen is pretty much the whole battle. This is the right sunscreen.

Love this for vacation

I live in Canada . The weather isn’t that sunny yet ! So I can’t really say much if it worked . But I put it on and tried it anyways ! The cream smells nice and we all need protection anyways because the sun hides !

Smells nice tho !!! And looks super good !
    Can’t wait to use this at the beach this summer

Great sunscreen

This is a fantastic sunscreen. It has a light gel texture and does not feel heavy or tacky on the skin. It quickly absorbed into my skin and did not leave a white residue. It had a light clean scent that did not linger once applied. This is going to be great to throw in my bag for travel this summer. #gotitforfree from chickadvisor and neutrogena to try and write an honest review.

June 01, 2019

My go to sunscreen spf 30 and smells amazing!!

I have recently received Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel screen spf 30 from ChickAdvisor to try and review.

It hydrated my skin without feeling greasy and protected my skin from sunburn. It has the amazing scent of flowers just like other Neutrogena products. It is very effective with hyaluronic acid and recommended to be reapplied every 2 hours or more often if you are swimming or sweating. This will be my go to sunscreen cream all summer long!!

#neutrogenaweekendready #gotitfree @neutrogena @neutrogenaca #chickadvisor #productreview @chickadvisor @neutrogenacanada

SPF 30 with Hyalouric Acid

I have the opportunity to tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30. it has hyaluronic acid a powerful ingredient that boost my skin and hydrates during the summer days.
    It has a characteristic smell, not strong to me and gives good coverture to my face and neck.