Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Moisturizing Sunscreen

I received a tube of Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen in SPF 30 to try out. This is probably the best sunscreen I have ever used. It is not thick, pasty and/or white on the skin. The appearance of the sunscreen is white initially, but when you apply and rub it into the skin, it quickly turns transparent and absorbs nicely into the skin. It is smooth, light and so easy to apply and spread onto the skin. It is also very moisturizing and keeps my skin hydrated and glowing. I use this on my face after washing it and before I apply foundation. I also use this sunscreen on the rest of my body. The scent of the sunscreen is also very pleasant, light and refreshing. I would definitely continue using this product after I am finished this tube and would recommend to my family and friends.

Bon produit !

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement en échange de mon opinion. J'ai beaucoup aimé la texture gel, il est rapidement absorbé par la peau, l'odeur est parfaite. Le format est idéal pour apporter partout avec soi.

Vraiment un ''must'' pour un été ensoleillé !

bon produit

Je pense que c'est important de porter du SPF tous les jours et j'apprécie que cette crème soit sous forme de gel et ne laisse aucune marque blanche (visage ou corps). Le parfum est subtil et agréable pour une crème solaire. Elle se laisse absorber très facilement et rapidement.

Perfect for summer!

I am a long time lover of this sun screen. I wear makeup every day and this product sits beautifully under my foundation without making my skin oily or disrupting my makeup look. This is a must have during the summer!

Neutrogena Sunscreen

The product comes out white but with the contact of the skin it melts and becomes translucent, it feel light and hydrating on the skin, not greasy nor does it leave a sticky or white film on the skin. To me its a more high quality sunscreen. This would be great for people for sensitive skin, I think its great that the bottle is 88ml good for carry-on liquid items you bring when traveling. I would recommend this product! #Gotitforfre

Moisturizer + Sunscreen?

Claims:
    - SPF 30
    - hydrates skin for 8 hours
    - Non-greasy and oil-free sunscreen

Verdict:
    - lightweight because it's a water-based/gel formula
    - great value for a sunscreen!
    - prefer SPF 50 for bodily use
    - no white cast; doesn't leave skin feeling cakey
    - did not break out

June 03, 2019

Excellent for dry sensitive skin

I used the neutrogena hydro boost gel sunscreen this weekend while visiting my friend on the island. The sun was out full force and am I ever glad I brought this with me! It protected my skin without leaving any greasy feeling. I love how well it spreads and absorbs I’m so fast. Im definitely going to use this all summer on my kids - they usually complain about how sunscreen leaves an oily feeling but they are going to love this product - no more fighting with my kids over wearing sunscreen!!!

June 03, 2019

Light, non greasy, yet effective!

#neutrogenaweekendready
    #chickadvisor
    #neutrogenacanada
    #gotitfree
    #neutrogenahydroboost

I recieved this product gratus from chick advisor and neutrogena Canada in exchange for my thoughts on the product.

The hydroboost water gel sunscreen was very light. Non greasy and had a fresh, clean scent and feel to it. Melted right into my skin and left a subtle sheen. It wasn't greasy and my son felt nice and soft. Worked and held up well with all day use. 5/5

June 03, 2019

Easy to apply, hydrating.

I generally prefer using spray on sunscreen to give a nice even layer, which I have a hard time achieving with cream. I do have to say that I really liked the texture of this gel version. The hydro boost line is quite hydrating and left my skin feeling nice. Unfortunately, it hasn't been hot/sunny enough for me to test it's SPF quality, but based on the assumption that it does what it says it will do, I thought this to be a very nice product.

** I received this product free for testing and reviewing purposes **

Genial

J'ai reçu le hydro boost gratuitement, j'ai adorer n'est pas grace a l'application et dure plusieurs heures avant de devoir en remettre ! S'aplique tres bien et sens iper bon ! Vaut le prix en vente au magasin !