Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Neutrogena sunscreen

I can say this product is very nice for oily skin as i have love to use this sunscreen now a days its not greasy absorb quickly and the smell is very nice look so fresh after using it thankyou so much chick advisor

Perfect sunscreen

I got to try this free

I’m a cyclist and used this sunscreen on a weekend of riding. It did not feel thick or cakey. It felt like I was using a nice lotion and was moisturizing

I would use this again and recommend it.

New Brunswick, Canada

Très bon écran solaire!

Très facile d’application et très bonne protection. La crème n’est pas collante et le tube se transporte très bien dans une sacoche et en voyage. J’ai hâte de l’essayer plus cet été!

Great sunscreen

I love this product by neutrogena. I am extremely picky when it comes to facial moisturizer. I like one that is oily free with spf to protect UV rays and locks in moisture throughout the day. This has everything I look for. It feels light on your skin and leaves your skin hydrated. I would purchase this for my go to sun screen.

3.2/5

Horrible Break Outs!

I'm not sure what it was in this product, I've never had an issue with sensitive skin before. It did protect me against the effects of the sun, but I was left with tiny little white bumps on the areas I had applied it.

June 10, 2019

Top sunscreen, perfect for summer!

I #gotitfree to try out through ChickAdvisor. This product was AMAZING, absolutely one of the best sunscreens! It rubbed right in and left my skin feeling moisturized and soft with absolutely no greasiness!!I like the level of SPF as well, perfect for everyday use.

Coup de coeur

J’avais déjà eu la chance d’essayer ce produit que j’adore !! Un vrai coup de coeur pour moi ! Elle laisse une bonne odeur sur la peau et est parfaite pour moi ! Elle ne laisse pas la peau collante et avec un FPS de 30 c’est parfait pour moi!

Parfait pour l'été!

J'ai été sélectionnée pour tester ce produit gratuitement. Cette crème est super pour l'été: elle est légère et protège contre les rayon UV. Contrairement à d'autres crèmes solaires pour le visage, elle ne donne pas l'impression de porter une crème trop épaisse et elle hydrate bien la peau. À essayer!

Love This Sunscreen

This sunscreen works really well. It is really easy to apply, rubs in nicely and evenly. It has a nice light smell and not like typical sunscreen. It doesn’t leave your skin greasy or oily feeling which I really like.

Impressed!

This sunscreen impressed me a lot. Neutrogena made a great product here. I used it last weekend when I spent the majority of the nice weather outdoors and thought it would be a great opportunity to use the Hydra Boost Sunscreen.
    It worked beautifully and did not leave my skin feeling greasy at all. It kept me from burning which keeps my skin healthy and I hardly knew I was wearing anything at all, now that's a good product!