Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Super crème solaire

Je essayer cette crème solaire ce week-end lors de mes activités physiques et j’ai adoré, elle ne laisse pas un fini gras et blanc. Elle protège et hydrate la peau en même temps, le même des deux mondes.

June 10, 2019

Good, but I'll stick with lotions.

I love Neutrogena's products so I was happy to receive this one for free in exchange for my honest review. I usually use stronger sunscreens than this one... so I did not feel as protected as I should have. Also, I think I prefer cream formulas instead of gels when it comes to sunscreen. The smell is quite nice, very light and fresh, and the gel does not feel heavy on the skin.

Belle découverte

J’ai eu la chance de tester l’écran solaire Hydro Boost de Neutrogena et je l’ai aimé dès la première application! La texture légère gel/crème ne laisse pas de film gras sur la peau, hydrate et protège des rayons uv. Je vais définitivement me la racheter dans le futur!

Hydro boost sunscreen

I will buy this product for sure, I like the light cream easy to apply the texture is wonderful and soft. 30 SPF is not enough for me but I add some more a few times during the day but the first thing
    Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30. I like neutrogena products they are great for today's women of all ages.

Amazing!

Another product that seemed a bit watery but left my face moisturized and blocked the sun on a high UV day! My skin usually breaks out when I use sun screen on my face. My skin was perfect. It kept it protected from the sun and moisturized! Very light and airy!

June 10, 2019

Ma peau a vraiment besoin d'être protégée contre les rayons du soleil et avec cette superbe crème, je peux sortir dehors au soleil sans avoir peur d'abîmer ma peau, je la recommande à tout ceux qui rougissent trop vite au soleil

Great product

Loved trying the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sunscreen spf 30 for free . It is definitely light weight. But it is also soft dented and easily absorbs into your skin. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends

Enjoyed this product

I have only had the chance to use this once, but it was great. Often my skin feels greasy and bumpy after I apply a sunscreen, but not with this one. My skin was smooth and it felt like I had no sunscreen on at all. Like the rest of the Neutrogena products, I really liked the light scent.

A++++

I regularly use the Clinique City Block sunscreen, but I was eager to try the Neutrogena because I wanted something lighter weight. I wear a full-face of makeup regularly and while I have few complaints about the Clinique sunscreen, a lighter weight product would work better for my needs. The Hydro Boost Sunscreen has been wonderful for daily wear. It does not feel heavy on my skin and allows my skin to breath, which I like quite a bit. The texture doesn't leave a greasy film on my skin and also doesn't matte down my skin or emphasize any texture issues and does not break down my foundation or concealer.

I think this will be my new permanent sunscreen.

I was sent this for review by Chick Advisor.

Bon produit

Je n’ai pas pu l’utiliser beaucoup puisque Le Soleil se fait rare. Toutefois, elle me donne l’impression d’être un produit de qualité que je n’hésite pas à utiliser.