Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 10, 2019

Another great sunscreen from neutrogena

As a darker skinned girl, the lack of white cast this sunscreen leaves on me is priceless! As usual for Neutrogena, the SPF this provides is great. I would’ve preferred that this wasn’t scented, but the scent is quite mild.

Love the weird formula!

I usually use a higher SPF product, but the formula of this stuff in particular is really great. There's a distinct cooling sensation and it feels as if it absorbs super well, and it lacks the greasy feel and weird smell most all SPF products have, for those who hate either. I liked this, and I use it every day now!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Use everyday every season

It’s creamy and light and non greasy. SPF 30 is good but would be nice if higher. Is definitely light and easily absorbed in my skin. I feel it’s safe to put on all our family members skin too. UVA and UVB protection is an added layer of safety too. Does have a light scent but fine for my sensitivities. Love how creamy it is too.

June 10, 2019

My new go-to, just in time for the summer!

I’ve been using hydro boost moisturizer for a couple years, so when I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor, I couldn’t wait to slather some on and soak up some rays (safely!) Luckily after a very cold and gloomy June, we had our first hot weekend and I spent the day at a theme park. The sunscreen was lightweight, went on smooth, and did its job! This will be a summer essential.

2.7/5

Greasy and overwhelming fragrance

Great feel and value. But be prepared... The fragrance of this product is off putting, even to people not sensitive to smells. These leaves residue and white spot on my face. This product aren't for me and my family.

June 10, 2019

Bon écran solaire - trop parfumé

J'aime vraiment la texture de cet écran solaire. Il s'absorbe rapidement et ne laisse pas un film gras sur la peau. Par contre, j'ai beaucoup de mal à tolérer son parfum qui ne me plaît pas du tout. Je le sens encore une heure après l'application. Si vous aimez l'odeur, je vous le recommande fortement! Mais si vous êtes sensible au parfum, j'éviterais ce produit.

Lovely sunscreen!

I really like this sunscreen as its not too heavy and doesn't leave you with that greasy feel afterwards. Its lightweight and absorbs into your skin nicely. I would recommend this as it feels like high quality sunscreen.

Great Sun Screen

While this sun screen was definitely light weight, non greasy and easily absorbed into my skin, it isn't my favourite. The smell isn't my favourite out there and I'm not the craziest about having to apply sunscreen by hand. Give it to me in a spray bottle form and I would definitely love it!

I love this

#Lastlytheneutrogena hydro boost sunscreen. This particular sunscreen is really effective in really protecting your skin in hot climates. As the weather has started to heat up where I reside this sunscreen has proven very useful and feels and smells really fragrant. Unlike other sunscreens it doesn’t smell like medicine which I love. Lastly it’s not greasy like other sunscreens# reviewing#productreviewClub#opportunity#thankyouNeutrogenaCanadaproductreviewClub# Neutrogenaweekeandready#thank@chickadvisor

June 10, 2019

Good in theory, but I think I had a reaction to it

I used this for a whole weekend. The good is that it's lightweight, sinks in quickly, and doesn't leave a greasy finish OR make my skin turn grey/white/blue.

Unfortunately, this is HIGHLY fragranced. Also, I ended up with teeny-tiny bumps all over my face (this was the only new product I had added to my routine at the time) the week after I used this. Really disappointing because it's a great sunscreen but I think I'm allergic/sensitive to something in it!