Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great sunscreen

This is an amazingly lightweight sunscreen. I would prefer 60spf but this still did the trick. It's alot less greasy than my normal sunscreen and keeps my skin super soft. If i can find a higher spf i will definitely be adding this to my bag.

Gel for the Win!

I really enjoyed using this product, the gel consistency was a nice change from the typically thick (or alternatively runny) sunscreens I’ve used in the past. I’m quite glad I recieved this product through a trial campaign as it’s quickly become one I cannot love without!! It goes on smoothly, is light weight and absorbs nicely, without leaving skin with any sticky residue

Absolute fave!

I love this sunscreen especially for the face. It is so lightweight and doesn’t leave behind any residue! It’s also super hydrating so I don’t feel the need to constantly apply Moisturizer constantly while wearing it. It’s been my favourite for the past year and I’m definitely going to continue using it!

Amazing product

I love how light this feels yet it provides the necessary sun protection! Love that it is SPF 30 but doesn’t leave my skin with a residue. This will definitely be my summer go to

June 10, 2019

J'ai le teint très pâle et donc j'attrape vraiment facilement des coups de soleil ! Donc la crème solaire est un essentiel pour moi. Par contre, je n'aime pas du tout la sensation des crèmes solaires habituelles. Celle-ci est juste parfait ! Légère et ne laisse pas de sensation collante et désagréable sur la peau ! L'odeur aussi est très agréable ! J'en oubliais que j'avais mis de la crème solaire. Je recommande à 100% !

Neutrogena sunscreen

I can say this product is very nice for oily skin as i have love to use this sunscreen now a days its not greasy absorb quickly and the smell is very nice look so fresh after using it thankyou so much chick advisor

Perfect sunscreen

I got to try this free

I’m a cyclist and used this sunscreen on a weekend of riding. It did not feel thick or cakey. It felt like I was using a nice lotion and was moisturizing

I would use this again and recommend it.

New Brunswick, Canada

Très bon écran solaire!

Très facile d’application et très bonne protection. La crème n’est pas collante et le tube se transporte très bien dans une sacoche et en voyage. J’ai hâte de l’essayer plus cet été!

Great sunscreen

I love this product by neutrogena. I am extremely picky when it comes to facial moisturizer. I like one that is oily free with spf to protect UV rays and locks in moisture throughout the day. This has everything I look for. It feels light on your skin and leaves your skin hydrated. I would purchase this for my go to sun screen.

3.2/5

Horrible Break Outs!

I'm not sure what it was in this product, I've never had an issue with sensitive skin before. It did protect me against the effects of the sun, but I was left with tiny little white bumps on the areas I had applied it.