Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

June 12, 2019

I don't usually like sunscreen!

I don't usually like or wear sunscreen, but gave this one a try and was pleasantly surprised. It's very light and spreads clear unlike other sunscreens, and I didn't even feel it on my skin, yet my skin was extremely soft and hydrated. I was very pleased with this product, and plan to use it all summer long!

3.2/5

June 12, 2019

No white cast and light texture

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor however opinions are my own.

I really like the fact that this sunscreen has a light (almost like water) texture so it doesn't makes my skin greasy/oily or sticky after applying it. The scent is also very light and subtle, which is a plus for me as I don't like the overpowering sunscreen smell. My favourite part is this sunscreen doesn't give a white cast! However, I wish it comes with a higher SPF as I normally use SPF 50 for my face.

Hauts-de-Seine, France

Bienvenue pour l été

Grâce à chickadvisor, jai pu essayer cette creme solaire gratuitement. L été s est fait désiré mais il semble bien s installer à Montreal. Je l utilise tous les matin après ma routine soin. La texture est légère et non grasse. L utilisation est très agréable. Bien que j'ai la peau grasse, je recommande cette crème solaire.

June 12, 2019

best way to stay protected under the sun #readyfortheweekend

I was so excited to try this gel sunscreen!! I was not let down, great quality! I apply on my skin it felt soft and smooth! I wear sun lotion all the time to stay protected this sunscreen GEL is amazing non greasy, smells lovely!!! I really love it, its light and made my skin hydrated ! I will buy it again and recommend this is a great product! I received this product from chickadvisor product review program for free. Thanks!!

Great Sunscreen!

Used this sunscreen over the weekend, and I have to say that it was light and refreshing. It was not sticky and the scent is not overpowering. I would definitely purchase this product again.

June 12, 2019

Moisture and protection in one

Thank you Chick advisor and neutrogena for sending my the hydro boost water gel suncreen for free to try and review. Most suncreen lotions are so creamy shiny and leave behind a lotiony feel, but my skin just drinks this up. Now with the sun starting to come out more I am looking forward to see how effective it is as I tend to burn easily.

The best sunscreen

I’m using Neutrogena Hydro boost water gel Sunscreen SPF30 almost every day.
    It has thin gel texture and very light scent. This sunscreen more like a body gel cream : it’s absorbs very quick and doesn't leave my skin greasy or sticky and doesn't leave white residue on the skin. My skin is smooth and feels hydrated after applying it and you can use it under makeup as well! This sunscreen is dermatologist tested, oil-free and won’t clog pores.
    It's water resistant but you should reapply Hydro boost sunscreen after 80 minutes of swimming, after towel drying and every 2 hours.

Love it!

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30 is perfect for my combination skin. The application was easy, went on silky smooth and not sticky or tacky like other brands. The fragrance was subtle and not offensive like my other sunscreens. The cap was easy to open and close but wouldn't leak in your beach bag. I was impressed how light weight this sunscreen was and worried it would not work. But it was very effective because I was outside on a sunny 29 degree cel afternoon and no scorched nose or shoulders! I would highly recommend this product. gotitfree @NeutrogenaCanada @NeutrogenaCA #NeutrogenaWeekendReady @ChickAdvisor

3.2/5

Great Sunscreen

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I really like this sunscreen as it doesn't have that obvious sunscreen scent or greasy residue. I found this product to be refreshing and hydrating for my skin. The use of the word "gel" in the title of the sunscreen is a little strange as it is actually a cream and not a gel at all - that's the only negative in my opinion.

Baja California Sur, Mexico

Versatile and effective! Wow!

I give it a 10! I like the way it went on. It was not greasy and the gel was very cooling. It smelled good and I got no burns. The only thing is that it’s not waterproof.You definitely have to reapply after going in the water or sweating. I’ve tried it on my face and it didn’t make me break out which is great. The consistency feels lighter than the regular sunscreen you would use on your face. I would definitely buy!