4.1/5
Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing & Makeup Remover Reviews
Ranked #554 in Facial Cleansers

Completely cleans skin and removes makeup in one step without stripping skin’s natural moisture. This Peruvian Tara seed bionutrient rich cleanser is clinically proven to soften skin naturally. Developed for gentle eye area.

86% naturally derived.  Supports clean water.  Not tested on animals.  Renewable energy.  Post consumer recycled plastic.

August 05, 2017

Wow

I'm in love with this cleanser. It actually removes your makeup! I find that many cleansers claim to remove all traces of makeup but I always make sure to use make remover first but this one really follows through. Not to mention how my skin feels super clean as well as moisturized after. And its natural!!!

July 05, 2017

Great product!

I have oily sensitive skin and find it hard to find a cleanser that will keep me breaking out and being oily and not cause my skin to become red and irritated. But this is one does it all. This wash leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Its nice and lightweight and still tough enough to remove my makeup. This is one of the best washes I have ever used and it doesn't brake the bank!

May 31, 2017

The Neutrogena Naturals Cleanser effectively removed my makeup. However, it stripped my skin of any moisture and I felt like I had to moisturize 2X as much when I was using it. That being said, I still used the whole bottle, so I guess it didn't bother me that much. I like the scent and the pump dispenser. You don't have to use that much so the bottle lasts a long time.

May 10, 2017

I have nothing bad to say about this cleanser - it smells good, the package is attractive, you don't need to use a lot (1 pump is enough at a time), it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, it takes off all my makeup including eye makeup, and the price is good. 2 thumbs up!

April 25, 2017

Love my Neutrogena Cleanser. I was so excited when I seen this product hit the shelves as the ingredients are more of a natural approach then there other products that they currently have. I have been using this steady now for about a month and its a perfect cleanser for someone who likes to wear heavy makeup, oily skin, or just wants a good face wash that cleanses very well. It suds up very nicely and has a nice light scent too it. This is actually the only product in this line that doesn't dry or irritate my skin after using it. I don't even have too put on a moisturizer after using this if I choose not too.

I bought this at Walmart for 7.99$ and will purchase again.

March 04, 2017

I've been using this to remove my makeup for 2 years now. I love it ! I find it does a great job at getting all my makeup off at the end of the day. The smell is nice, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all ! I use it to remove my makeup, then I go in with my Cetaphil cleanser on my Clarisonic to get my skin really clean!

August 12, 2016

All Neutrogena products work very well, I have been using a lot of there products. This cleanser removes all your makeup and is very gentle on your eye area, due to the fact that I have very oily skin I need a stronger cleanser but for people who have dry skin, these would be good

August 12, 2016

I love this cleanser! It really does remove all of my makeup! I will do 2 cleanses with this, once to remove the makeup and once to clean my face. My face is always left feeling smooth and clean. Does not irritate my sensitive skin. It can sting a bit if you get it in your eyes so be careful when removing eye makeup! This is my go to cleanser

July 20, 2016

This product is very gentle on the skin. It removes makeup very well. It is not tested on animals. It also smells like green apples. A little goes a long way when useing this. It fomes up really nice.

May 10, 2016

This is a great everyday cleanser you can purchase at the drugstore. This is perfect for those with sensitive skin as it is light and gentle. It has a nice scent and is great for removing makeup. If you're looking for an affordable and everyday cleanser, I would definitely recommend this! You can purchase this at any drugstore and most grocery stores.