Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 26, 2019

NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN CLAY MASK

It has an amazing smell. It helped reduce the size of my pores. I use this product twice a week and shows some amazing results after one use. It made my skin very clear. It helped reduce the amount of pimples and acne I have. I am impressed by what this product does to my skin. It's one of the best clay masks. I got this product for free.

March 25, 2019

I saw a difference the next morning!

I tried this mask after a day of FULL ON MASK MAKEUP. When I have that much make up on i tend to break out a little, this mask deep cleaned, left my face feeling soft and smooth. Plus, I had no little red irritations from it and no pre acne! Very impressed for it's price point

Love this mask!

This nuetrogena clay mask is amazing! It made my face feel so soft and fresh after using it. I will defiantly be buying this product to use one a week on my face!

March 25, 2019

Cleans, moistures and tightens!

Another success for Neutrogena! I love that his product is oil-free, non-comedogenic and designed for acne-prone skin. My skin has always been on the sensitive side so this product is just perfect. It leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, tightened, and smooth! Worth every dollar!

Laisse la peau si douce

Reçu ce produit gratuitement, c’est mon adolescente qui l’a utilisé contre son acné. Elle a trouvé que cela lui laissait une peau très douce. Le sachet contenait suffisamment d’argile pour couvrir très bien le visage. L’odeur est douce. L’emballage est attrayant.

Delightful Mask

I love the fresh smell of this mask as most clay masks have a dull scent this one incorporates the fresh scent of grapefruit. Did it at night and limited my oil the next day. Was easy enough to remove as well.

Not bad for the price

If you like the smell of grapefruit for longer than five minutes this may work for you. The product is affordable but I have had better masks, I wasn't a fan of the scent on my skin for that long and didn't notice much of a difference in my complexion.

So much product!

I use face masks about 2-3 times a week so I was excited to try this out. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. There was so much product that I shared with my sister. Within 10 minutes it completely dried. I loved the smell too. Once I washed it off my skin felt smooth and clean. I used my regular toner and face cream after; my skin looks fresh! #gotitforfree

Loved this mask

I absolutely loved this face mask. It smells so fresh and nice. It was easy to apply and also easy to remove. It wasn't uncomfortable while it dried. After removing it my face felt nice and clean .

Je rachèterai ce produit

Je rachètement certainement ce produit! Il absorbe toutes les impuretés et laisse la peau propre et douce. J’ai bien aimé l’odeur de pamplemousse, c’est revigorant!