Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

So much product!

I use face masks about 2-3 times a week so I was excited to try this out. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. There was so much product that I shared with my sister. Within 10 minutes it completely dried. I loved the smell too. Once I washed it off my skin felt smooth and clean. I used my regular toner and face cream after; my skin looks fresh! #gotitforfree

Loved this mask

I absolutely loved this face mask. It smells so fresh and nice. It was easy to apply and also easy to remove. It wasn't uncomfortable while it dried. After removing it my face felt nice and clean .

Je rachèterai ce produit

Je rachètement certainement ce produit! Il absorbe toutes les impuretés et laisse la peau propre et douce. J’ai bien aimé l’odeur de pamplemousse, c’est revigorant!

A newbie likes it!

I have heard about the trendiness of clay masks, but have never tried it. Unusual for me as I have acne prone skin and large pores. Anxious to give it a try, I had it on my face for the 10 minute time limit and then removed it. Firstly, the fragrance was TERRIFIC! My skin felt smooth yet tight...in a good way. My oily skin loves a little tightness. Would love to try this again!

Love the smell

I love masks in general but I love that this particular mask combats acne and keeps my skin feeling so soft and refreshed! I also loved the smell it gave off. It smelled natural and wasn’t messy as I applied it with one of my brushes! Thank you chickadvisor for the free product!

great mask

i got a solid amount of uses from this mask and worked really well with my sensitive and oily skin! I am so glad to have had found a great new mask to incorporate into my skincare routine. the consistency is very nice and it definitely helped to control my breakouts! i mostly used this before bed because thats when my skin can completely soak in the product without it interfering with my makeup or anything else. i recommend this to anyone struggling with acne and breakouts! one of the small issues i had however was the packaging, i believe it could be packaged a bit better because there's enough product to do multiple uses and without a way to reseal the pack i ended up drying out a bit of the product unfortunately. however overall an amazing face masks that treated my skin really well! Received as a free sample thank you chickadvisor!

Spa night; Refreshing, smooth & clean

I decided to try out my Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Clay Mask while I enjoyed my Sunday night bubble bath. A single use pouch this is definitely not! There is plenty of product to go around (my husband, also used it!) Obviously the fragrance is the first great thing about this mask. Goes on smoothly and dried more quickly than the recommended 10 min. so it doesn't require a big time commitment to do a deep cleanse. Washed of cleanly and easily. My face felt refreshed, smooth and completely clean.

I would definitely recommend for anyone who wants to give their skin a deep, purifying clean. Well worth it ......and also gets a big thumbs up from the husband!

In love with this ine

This is a must in your everyday use. I tried small amounts over time, and it doesnt only cleans the skin but makes it so fresh. I hate oil free products that are meant for acne they usually dry everything like crazy but this one leaves soft and plump.
    Simply love it. I will deifnelty be recommending this to friends and family

March 25, 2019

Would definetly purchase again!

This clay mask is a beautiful pink colour and was super fun washing the pink off my face!~ It had a nice soft smell and when I washed it off, my face felt so much softer and so clean. During the 10 minutes of it being on my face, i felt this nice cooling feeling which made the experience even more enjoyable!

Clay Ready!

This has got to be by far the best clay mask I have ever used! My skin feels so much smoother after just one use and the scent is so refreshing! Highly highly recommend!