Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Neutrogena

Wow jai eubla chance dessayer ce produits. La senteur est tres agreable. Je le recommande a tous. Ma pei etait hydrate et tres belle apres ce masque dargile.
    Recu en cadrau

April 01, 2019

Great Mask for Acne-Prone Skin!

This was an amazing value, it says single use mask but there’s such a generous amount in it that I was able to use it 3 times! I definitely noticed my breakouts were visibly smaller in size and redness afterwards but I did find my skin felt a little dry afterwards but that’s very typical with any clay mask!

Love it!

The smell was great one of my favourites! There was enough in one package to do both my face and my husbands. It dried nice and was easy to take off, my skin felt great it wasn’t tight or dried and did not leave any redness or irritation.
    #gotitfree

Grapefruit mask

This mask smells really good, just like grapefruit! I have oily acne prone skin and use clay masks frequently to help control this. I found this mask did help giv my skin a nice deep clean, it was less oily after use.

April 01, 2019

Would purchase this agian!

The smell is good! My face felt very refreshed after doing this face mask, I do have acne prone skin & did notice the redness was less noticable after compared to other face masks that usually make it worse. Would purchase agian!

Grapefruit power!

I used this after cleansing my skin with the pink grapefruit cream-to-foam cleanse. First off, I need to address the amount of product in the packet.. THERE IS SO MUCH! I had enough to do my whole face, and my mom's whole face! It dried nicely, and I used a washcloth to wipe away the mask when it was dry. My face felt SO good after! It felt clean, but not tight, mattified but not dried up and dehydrated, and it had a healthy glow! My pores were still definitely there around my nose, though. Overall, this was a hit! Oh, and it smelled so good!!
    I received this product for free from Chick Advisor, but I will definitely be repurchasing!

2.8/5

Packaging is horrible

I received this for free from the product review club. It's a decent clay mask. The pink colour is nice and vibrant and makes the application easy to see. I did find it a bit difficult to remove but that may have been because it was a thick layer. My skin felt refreshed and smooth after using this.

Unfortunately, as with the peel off mask, due to the packaging, I have to rate it lower. This type of packaging is incredibly wasteful. Plastic bottles are not much better but at least they not as wasteful. There was so much of the mask left over after I applied I probably could have done some spot treatments with the amount that was left. Due to the type of packaging, you can't really save it for another time and transferring to another container would be so messy. You have to dig into the package to get the product out from the packet folds, which causes it to get everywhere and there were pink stains on my counter top that took a while to get off. Until the packaging changes I will not be purchasing or recommending to anyone.

Light & Inexpensive

I got this free to try from chickadvisor.
    I enjoyed this mask it wasn't as uncomfortable as some other clay masks that I have used in the past. I did not find it was itchy or left your skin feeling dry. As well my favourite part was that it did not flake off when removing it from my face.
    I found that it left my face feeling hydrated and clean. I would like to try adding their Pink Grapefruit line to my daily routine to see if it helps more with my acne, I sadly have not used it consistently enough to see a major change. Bonus it smells wonderful!!

April 01, 2019

Really nice mask that I would buy again

I received this mask as a gift from #chickadvisor #freeproduct and I really like this product! It has a nice smell that isn’t overpowering and made my skin feel very soft afterwards. The texture was smooth and thick and it didn’t take a really long time to dry. I would buy this mask again! Thanks chick advisor and Neutrogena for the great opportunity!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Looove it!

I received this product free / complimentary for testing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

I absolutely loved this mask. It might be the best clay mask I’ve ever used. It spread well, covered well, felt amazing on, dried well & smelled so good with hints of grape fruit. I really enjoyed it and felt so pampered!
    My skin felt refreshed and radiant, and a noticeable difference in my break outs I’m highly impressed!.