Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

live for clay

I’m so excited I got to try this for free I love how it felt going on my skin loved the smell sad it was one use after washing off my skin felt so soft I couldn’t believe it plus I have not broke out since using this line thanks again for sending

Nice smelling clay mask

I really liked this clay mask. I felt my skin was clean and my pores less congested after 1 use. It performed similar to other clay masks I have used but I give it extra points because it has the nice grapefruit smell.

Great Scent!

I got this as a free sample to try. This is one of the clay masks that doesn't have a burning/minty sensation and smells great! However, with masks, I feel like it takes time to actually test it out. So far, I think it's doing it's job, but nothing is standing out immediately - which is very normal. I absolutely love the smell and I'd buy it to use for a longer period of time.

Face so fresh!

With NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN CLAY MASK my face now feels so fresh. I love this product and i would recommend it to anyone looking for that glow!

Left my skin glowing!

This mask is the bomb! I've tried a lot of slay masks in the past and I am super happy with this one. I have combo skin and my t-zone can get really oily and causes enlarged pores which I hate. I feel like this mask actually cleaned out all of the gunk from my pores! It left my skin feeling super clean and radiant. I did have to moisturize afterward but that comes with any clay mask. I'm also a big fan of the fresh grapefruit scent and the pink colour. Definitely will buy!

April 05, 2019

best clay mask for acne prone skin

i usually dont use peel off mask.. this was my first experience and i must say i love it and enjoyed it.. it removed all the access oil from my skin leaving behind a nice matte look that last longer than i was expecting which is awsome.. also smells great so it doesnt bother while applying which is the best part for anyone who dont like strong smell products. Thank u chick advisor and neutrogena for giving me a chance to try this product for absolutely free and i highly recommend it!

Love this mask

Loved how glowing my skin looked after and tight it left my skin and how clean this product smelt and made my face smell I will definitely be purchasing in the future

A refreshing break

I really liked this facemask! It was a wonderful weekend treat. The scent was so refreshing especially for the nice weather that's been coming. I loved the way it felt applying on my skin. Very silky and not tingly. It was also easy to wash off and left my skin feeling very smooth and soft!

Clean

I received Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion.

I enjoyed the grapefruit scent -- not overpowering yet not too subtle. The clay applies easily and the formula is light. Left my skin feeling clean and soft.

The price point of the Single use Neutrogena clay mask $3-4 is similar to other major brand clay masks.

**Tip
    If you have dry or sensitive skin like me.
    Do not let any clay mask dry completely -- it will dry out your skin and possibly leave skin irritated. Once it starts to dry around your nose and cheeks -- remove it. It will be more beneficial than leaving the mask on.

Clay mask

It was my first clay mask I ever tried was new to me but I love the peel off marks better. Not sure if I would buy but was super neat to do !! Thank you !! pink power