Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Woww j'adore

Moi qui a une peau sujet à lacnee partout sur mon visage. Après avoir appliquer le masque ma peau est tellement devenu douce et bien hydrater. Après quelque jours mes boutons avaient déjà toutes disparue. Je le recommande

Fresh!

I really liked this product! it has a great scent that is so fresh and refreshin. it made my skin feel clean and clear without buildup. I will repurchase.

great prodcut

amazing product. smells decent. did its job but did not go beyond my expectations. would reccormend it to others, i made one of my friends buy it as well and she loved it

Love it!!

I loved this product! I have been struggling with oily skin for awhile now and this really helps it! I will definitely be purchasing and adding it into my skin routine!

Updated On: April 12, 2019

Thank you for sending me this chickadvisor! #gotitfree

Nice formula

I love clay masks and this one did a pretty decent job. I have dry skin, and have some blemishes, and this product helped reduce my pores and made my skin feel fresh.

Works pretty well

I did receive this product for free for review. I did really enjoy this clay mask It helped with most of my acne I had on my jaw line. I like how it didn’t dry out my skin. I don’t usually like doing mud masks as they do dry my skin out. I do have to say I will be purchasing this product to keep in my routine.

Smells great

Loved the smell even for someone who isn't much of a grapefruit fan. Clay went on smoothly but needed a bit of time to set. Would definitely consider buying again.

Sri Lanka

Effective product

This mask has a great consistency, goes on very smooth, and has a great smell to it. I was surprised by how much was in the single use package, it was a huge amount. So much so that I probably could of used it to do 2 masks instead of 1. Made my face feel clean and put a glow back in it. It gives us a feeling of deep cleaning without the charcoal mess.

The only complaint I have about this mask is the very pink color, it tells me there's artificial dye in it. I know neutrogena is not an all natural company and that there are chemicals in this mask; however, the use of the artificial dye is just too much. Maybe one day neutrogena will come out with an all natural mask that utilizes natural colors and not artificial colors that have proven to be dangerous. Overall good mask, it tightened my skin for a little bit and made me feel very clean and refreshed

Refreshing

I received this free through chickadvisor and the product review program along with the peel off mask and foam wash.

I thought this mask was very good! My face felt nice and refreshed afterwards. My only complaint is that I don’t like the packaging as it was messy to take out and apply to my face. There was a lot of excess product but it’s not resealable. The clay mask itself is pretty decent though as I had no negative reactions to it!

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Clay Mask

I recently received this product for free in return for my honest review and I must say I was surprised at how the grapefruit scent wasn't to over powering and not to strong cause sometimes it can be a bit overpowering. It did it jobs well made my skin feel soft and smooth afterwards and not dried out at all.