Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

My next favorite

Love this mask and it is definately my new go to. I usually stick away from clay masks because they are messy and my face feels gritty after but this is 100% different. As soon as you take the mask off you can practically see your skin glow and feels so fresh!

Okay mask

I received this free from chickadvisor in exchange for my own honest opinion. I’m not really a fan of sheet masks, and this clay one was very very messy! It did clean my skin and it does smell fairly nice so that’s the only thing I liked about it!

Typical clay mask

The clay mask package was easy to open, however I would prefer it was easier to dispense. The clay applied smoothly and was easy to even out over my face. There was enough in the package for two applications (my two young children enjoyed the leftovers).
    The mask dries well in the ten minutes as suggested on the package. When washing it off, I used a facecloth and warm water to remove it. This was fairly easy to accomplish. There was a light grapefruit scent when I was washing the mask off.
    I received the neutrogena clay mask for free in exchange for a review

April 16, 2019

It was a nice way to treat myself. It smells great and left my skin feeling soft! I feel there was too much product and it would be great if it can provide a resealable packaging. Then the product would not go to waste!

Amazing Mask!

I love this face mask! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and energized thanks to the delicious scent of pink grapefruit! I am so thankful to have gotten the chance to try this for free!

Love this

I like this more then I thought I would. This is the first clay mask I think that actually seemed to remove a few blackheads. Was not overly drying and the scent wasnt too intense. I think it would be great in a squeeze tube

California, United States

How amazing is this product!!

I am in love with this product. It smells so amazing and works so well. After using the mask, which is so easy to use, my skin was left feeling so refreshed and brightened and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

Love!

This pretty pink clay mask is amazing, it made my skin feel so soft and bright. I love how gentle it was on my skin as well! It also had no scent which was nice. I will definitely purchase this again

2.8/5

Average Mask

This clay mask seemed to work well from what I could see, however the odour of it was so strong that I wasnt able to wear it as long as I was. If you are sensitive to scents, I would not reccomend this product.

Perfect for Girls Night

This mask was very nice! Easy to wash off! Did not dry out my skin as acne facials usually do!
    One package actually had enough for myself and my friend to use on our girls night!