Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 16, 2019

Great mask for troubled skin!

I got this #freeproduct to try from Chick Advisor and am very happy with the results! I recently had a bit of a breakout and gave this mask a shot and couldn’t be more impressed. It seemed to dry up the problem areas while not over drying the rest of my skin. It made my face feel super smooth and soft and I think it really helped speed up clearing my blemishes. Thumbs up!

Best one ever so far

I am not the kind of person to use lots of products on my face, but after I tried this I felt in love ! My face is so much softer and I even love the smell!!!
    I highly recommend this product

Love

I am definitely buying this product again love it so much and smell good my skin feels great wish samples were alittle bigger cant wait for next product

Great clay mask

My favourite about receiving this package was the scent- the grapefruit notes are refreshing and not overwhelming at all. My skin felt tighter and softer after using this clay mask but I found it a little bit messier to use than the peel off mask. Nevertheless it’s still a great product!

April 16, 2019

Love me some grapefruit fresh clay masks!

I definitely liked this mask much better than the peel off. It was a nice sensation on my face during the process. And after my skin felt bright, super soft and fresh!

April 16, 2019

Masque a l'argile au pamplemousse rose

Nous avons reçu gratuitement le masque a l'argile au pamplemousse rose pour peau sujette a l'acné de Neutrogena.Ce masque est facile a étendre ,son odeur est très agréable et la sensation sur la peau est douce.Après le temps de pause,le masque devient sec et il suffit de nettoyer le visage a l'eau tiède.L'effet final donne une peau fraîche et douce avec une impression de propreté vraiment marqué.Ma fille a vraiment apprécié le
    produit.Merci Neutrogena.

New York, United States

Love the smell

I really love the smell of this clay mask, and it made my skin feel really smooth. The only complaint is that it is a little thicker than usual clay masks and it can be a little hard to spread on the skin

Updated On: April 16, 2019

#GotItFree

April 16, 2019

Great scent & good packaging!

I received this product as part of the Product Review Club. I love the grapefruit scent, and I love when clay masks are in smaller sized packages so that the clay doesn't dry out. I use clay masks quite regularly since I have combination skin and love how clay masks clear out your pores. This Neutrogena one was pretty standard compared to other clay masks I have tried, and while it was effective in clearing out my pores and "refreshing" my skin, it was not particularly my favorite. I may purchase when I need a clay mask for travel (and if on sale). But the scent is a winner!

April 16, 2019

So far my least favourite clay mask

I found this to be thicker and stickier than the average clay mask. This made it hard to spread around my face and hard to remove. My skin felt smoother but was slightly irritated as I had to scrub harder than usual to get it off. It was nice to have #gotitfree but unfortunately this was just not the mask for me. It smelled amazing though and points on the very bright colour.

LOVE THIS MASK

This mask was amazing!!! I loved the texture, scent and pink colour. I actually went and bought more myself because it worked so well for my skin. You can get a couple of uses out of it if you apply a thin layer. It dries down fast and really softens and soothes the skin.

A plus from me!