Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 18, 2019

Not for me

I was given the chance to try this face mask. I used it before bed and woke up the next more with a bit of an irritation. It smelt good and was easy to use. Overall, I just feel as though it is for me.

April 18, 2019

nice product

I had the opportunity to try this masks for free thanks to chickadvisor. After I used it I feel how the mask absorb the excess oil on my skin. Definitely I will using again and again

Spa at home

Bubble baths and down time are part of my routine, so when I got this clay mask it fit right in. I love the scent of the mask and the refreshing feeling that I was left with after using it. My pores feel great and it washed off without much effort. The Neutrogena pink grapefruit masks would be great for a girls night in.

Refresh and tighten

Right away you are hit with a light refreshing citrus scent. After applying the mask you can feel it drying and tightening. Once the mask was rinsed off i did experience some redness. However, it did go away within an hour. My skin was left feeling fresh,clean and light!

Love it!!

I received this product free for testing purposes from Chick Advisor! This face mask has a nice and light grapefruit scent. I loved how smooth it left my face. I really love clay masks, and this is definitely one of my new favourites! It takes about 10 minutes to dry. I washed it off with lukewarm water, and I immediately noticed how smooth and healthy my skin looked! Will definitely buy more!

April 17, 2019

Clearer complextion after one use

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I really liked this mask, as it seemed to make my skin clearer after the single use. The scent was a pleasant grapefruit, and really helped to absorb excess oil on my skin. I would recommend this product.

This works great

My daughter loved this! It made her skin soft and smooth and immediately less oily. It smelled great tightened pores and was a nice treat.
    We received this product free in exchange for an honest review.

Crémeux à souhait

Mot d’ado:

La texture est vraiment crémeuse et il est facile à appliquer. Il sens vraiment bon. J’aime vraiment sa couleur rose pamplemousse. Ma peau est vraiment douce. Merci Neutrogena de m’avoir permis de connaître ce produit et ce entièrement gratuitement.

April 17, 2019

Added to my list of Fav masks!

I love masks in general and i've VERY picky when it comes to what masks i chose for my face. Super easy to unpack and apply onto the face.It also has a light grapefruit scent which makes it very refreshing. The mask dried within 8-10 mins and it was easy to wash off with a cloth. I have Ezcema so, I have to be very careful what i put on my face, but this mask left my face fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend this mask.

It's alright...

I am tasked with writing an honest review and here goes:

I am not so sre I would get this again. The smell is great but I did not notice much of a difference in my skin after.

Takes longer to dry than stated on the package as well and I found it a but drying.