4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Nice scent.

I got this product free to try. I like the scent. I like that it’s gentle on my face. I’m not a huge fan of peel off masks because I find them often hard to peel but this one was ok.

Je recommande ! Super

Merci ChickAdvisor pour l'essai de ce masque ! #gotitfree #cadeau Super odeur de pamplemousse encore une fois. Habituellement, j'aime un peu moins les masques pelables mais celui-ci est super facile a utiliser et tres efficace. Je vais le reessayer assurement. Nettoie vraiment bien la peau.

Neutrogena Grapefruit Peel Off Mask

I would also purchase this mask again, it smells so good! Left my skin feeling soft and smooth. The price seems fair, love that I can buy it at the local stores rather than Sephora ext.

Great mask

My skin felt and looked clean and refreshed after using the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Hydrogel Mask for Acne Prone Skin. I'm very happy with the results and I would recomend it.

Fresh Smelling Peel Off Mask

Like the other products from this collection, it has a fresh smell that I absolutely love. When trying this product, I used a thin even layer, allowing me to have leftover product I used the next day. The mask was able to dry fairly quickly and peeled off easily. I think for the value, this mask is definitely worth the purchase! Was happy to try this for free thanks to Chickadvisor.

April 17, 2019

Who doesn't love a peel mask?

Come on, who doesn't love a peel mask?
    It went on nice and thick making removing very easy. My skin felt right after but not in a bad way. It felt lifted and smooth. I noticed a difference in my blackheads on my nose and chin after removal. Smells so good as everything in this line does. It felt luxury more than drugstore really pleased with it.

April 17, 2019

Love the fresh citrus scent

The grapefruit scent is very invigorating. Mask spreads well but takes a long time to completely dry. It peels off easily leaving skin soft and refreshed and glowy. Definitely would use again for occasional pampering.

April 17, 2019

Leaves skin super soft and supple!

This mask is the coolest shade of pink - it also smells like fresh-cut grapefruit! It’s very cooling on the skin and dries down after about 20 minutes or so. It peeled off in one piece for the most part and left my skin feeling crazy soft. I couldn’t stop touching it, my pores also looked very tight. Really enjoyed this!

April 16, 2019

You would be a fool not to try it !

I am not a huge fan of peel off masks as it is so I did not have high hopes from the time it came in the mail but was I ever wrong . Although I still am not big on the peel off mask this would be the one I would go to in the future. It seemed to tighten my pores as well as get all the nasty stuff out of them in one shot. My skin felt so soft after I used it and the smell was absolutely delicious ! It didn’t take very long to dry and was a good sized portion that didn’t leave a lot of extra product to waste which was another bonus ! Thanks to Chickadvisor I #gotitfree and will be purchasing again.

April 16, 2019

Awesome peel off mask!

I got this #freeproduct to try from Chick Advisor. I have to be honest that I liked the clay mask better, but I did really like how it seemed to pull all the dirt out of my skin. I did find 20 minutes a long time to wait to peel it off, but it might be perfect if you’re relaxing in a bath. It definitely made my skin feel great after and I would definitely recommend trying the mask for yourself!