4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Best scent

I find this to be a very great mask because it actually gets rid of oil and i feel like it absorbs all the unwanted things from the face. I also love the scent of the mask. I did not enjoy the packaging of the mask which i find to be not single use friendly and hope that the packaging would make it easier to use. #gotitfree

April 14, 2019

Mask that really cleans out your pores

This product went on nice and thick. Was a very fun texture to. I really enjoyed using it. It smells awesome and fresh. It hurts a little when peelings the mask off of your cheeks. But everywhere else doesn’t hurt. I recommend it!

My review

I was given the opportunity to try out this neutrogena grapefruit peel off mask for free from chick advisor. One con of this mask I would start off by saying is the packaging, it is meant to be a one time use mask but the packinging made it very difficult to use. The liquid is very messy , I used a face brush to spread it evenly on my face but trying to get it out without making a mess and have it drip everywhere was pretty much impossible to do. pros to this mask is that it smells amazing, once I got it on my face it started to dry almost instantly, I did have a few spots they were still wet and sticky that didn’t dry up completely but it did peel off in one piece for the most part which made clean up fairly easy. Overall I did like the mask, however I would prefer if the mask came in different packaging to make for easier application

Definite win for Neutrogena products

Absolutely love the smell of this line! It's such a nice feeling while it on your face and your skin feels so "new" when you wash it all off! Might purchase this for a girls night!

Peel-Off Mask

I received the Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask from Neutrogena for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review (#gotitfree). This product worked really well for me, but the entire process was pretty messy. I think that this product would definitely benefit from a different packaging - a tube/jar with an applicator would be ideal. It is really difficult to remove it from your hands after applying it to your face. This is a peel-off mask, not a sheet mask. I applied a thin layer of the product onto my face, then waited about 20 minutes for it to become clear/solidify - that is when you peel it off. It is important to keep it away from your hairline and your eyebrows, as it will pull/tug when you are peeling it away. This product leaves your face slightly pink upon use, so I would definitely recommend using it overnight or on a day when you don't plan on going out. Like most peel-off masks, I would use this sparingly - 1-2 times per week. My face felt refreshed and much tighter - I loved the results!

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for something that will leave their face feeling clean and refreshed - removing all impurities!

2.8/5

Prefer the clay mask

I received this product to test and was a little disappointed at the peel off effect. I’ve tried plenty of peel off masks and this one just didn’t hold up! It didn’t peel nicely, and left flakes all over my skin. I didn’t feel any benefit from it at all. I would use the clay mask instead!

LOVE IT!

I got this product for free to review from chickadvisor but all opinions are my own. I absolutely love peel off masks and this one is no exception. I loved it. The smell was nice and not over powering, it dried down perfectly and the removal was easy and so fun, and it left my pores feeling SO clean. I'll definitely be buying this again because I LOVE using peel off masks so much and this one worked great for me.

Super satisfying!

I absolutely loved this peel off mask. I haven’t had much experience with peel off masks since I tend to buy wash off masks, yet the peel is super satisfying!

My skin felt super clean and no longer oily. I highly recommend this peel off mask to anyone who enjoys the satisfying removal of the mask and wants a bargain for a mask that’s aimed for oily skin.

J'adore

Ce produit enleve toutes la peau morte sur le visage, j'aime beaucoup ce produit juste magnifique, sent super bon et efficace. Je recommande fortement. .

April 14, 2019

peeling off dirt and oil

I was really excited to try Pink Grapefruit peel off mask. Product is easy to put on your skin and you are almost immediately surrounded by amazing smell, refreshing and calming. Definitely recommend it.