4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Pretty good!

I love the smells of the entire pink Grapefruit line. The peeling mask did make my pores feel tighter and made my skin significantly less oily after using it!

April 16, 2019

You would be a fool not to try it !

I am not a huge fan of peel off masks as it is so I did not have high hopes from the time it came in the mail but was I ever wrong . Although I still am not big on the peel off mask this would be the one I would go to in the future. It seemed to tighten my pores as well as get all the nasty stuff out of them in one shot. My skin felt so soft after I used it and the smell was absolutely delicious ! It didn’t take very long to dry and was a good sized portion that didn’t leave a lot of extra product to waste which was another bonus ! Thanks to Chickadvisor I #gotitfree and will be purchasing again.

Awesome peel off mask!

I got this #freeproduct to try from Chick Advisor. I have to be honest that I liked the clay mask better, but I did really like how it seemed to pull all the dirt out of my skin. I did find 20 minutes a long time to wait to peel it off, but it might be perfect if you’re relaxing in a bath. It definitely made my skin feel great after and I would definitely recommend trying the mask for yourself!

Removes every bad thing

The thing that I love the most about this peel off mask was that was able to remove every little dead cell of my face it's amazing!! And the best part us that is dermatological tested so no risk at all !

April 16, 2019

I wouldn’t buy this again for myself

The mask worked well, and left my skin feeling dry and oil free. I would recommend this to others who have oily skin. This product is intended for those who have acne prone skin however I feel that peeling off this mask would further irritate the skin. I wouldn’t by this again for myself as I am not a big fan of the grapefruit scent.

2.7/5

Messy, messy, messy!

Since it's a peel-off mask in a sachet, the application is messy! There is enough product inside for 2-3 masks so this packaging makes it hard to save it for the next time. A tube would be much easier as there is a smaller opening. If you apply too much of the mask, it'll take a long time to dry for you to be able to peel it off.

Be careful to not let this mask touch any hair! It's quite painful when you try to peel off the mask and it's sticking to your hair. Not the best peel-off mask I've used before, it had my skin looking a bit red. Good thing is that it left my skin feeling refreshed and tighter.

I received this free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

2.7/5

April 16, 2019

Masque pelableau pamplemousse rose pour peau sujette a l'acn

Nous avons reçu gratuitement le masque pelable au pamplemousse rose pour peau sujette a l'acné de Neutrogena.Le masque est difficile a étendre ,c'est collant.L'odeur est agréable.Une fois le masque séché il est difficile a enlever ,il faut frotter.Nous n'avons pas apprécié le produit.

Great product!

This was a #FREEPRODUCT that I received trough #chickadvisor. Let me just say that this mask made my face free fresh, smooth, and clean. I have used other peel off masks in the past, and this once definitely out does all of them. Why? The smell, and great fresh feeling you have after using.
    I will definitely purchase this product in a NEAR future. Absolutely my new favourite.

1.5/5

April 16, 2019

Run of the mill face mask

Honestly nothing to write home about. My skin feels soft but it was very painful to take off and I didn’t really see much of a difference. It’s just an everyday run of the mill mask to me.

April 16, 2019

My favourite product from the grapefruit line

This mask was amazing! When I peeled it off it was nice and not harsh- my skin felt fresh and looked bright afterward. Also when I was peeling it off it came out easily; No need to tug and pull at the skin. My favourite is the scent because it wasn’t overpowering and didn’t break me out! Also I liked that I used it at the start of my weekend! I felt really refreshed and relaxed!

Updated On: April 16, 2019

I can’t wait to purchase more of this peel off mask! It’s perfect for once a week treatment!