4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

3.2/5

April 18, 2019

Smelt good but, not easy to peel.

This peel off mask went on easily and smelt amazing! It is recommended to leave it on the face for 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes it was easy to peel most of it off but, some spots were still wet. My face felt smooth and clean afterwards.

1.5/5

I got it for free

I really didn't like this product. The package is too much, a complete waste, they need to work on a environmental friendly package. The product is very sticky, once starts to dry you feel like your face is reducing, I really don't know how to explain. And the worst part of the process, the peeling, what a pain, I have little hairs on the side of my cheeks and it was a torture, I don't know if was because of my ignorance or it is just that the product id not for hairy people, but I will not use that product ever again. In conclusion I don't recommend this product, I didn't find any advantage of using it.
    Thanks

love it!

I recieved this product complimentary of chickadvisor and neutrogena. I was absolutely thrilled to try it as it came in super cute packaging and the smell sounded enticing. I was pleasantly surprised with how well this mask worked and how fresh it smelled! It made my skin super smooth and I absolutely loved how it made my face feel when I pulled the mask off. The mask dried in a quick amount of time and was easily removable. It made a noticable difference in my skins texture and instantly reduced the look of my pores and gave me an overall radiating glow.

Reduces size of pores

I was pleasantly surprised by this mask - it not only left my skin feeling soft and smooth but also noticeably reduced the size of my pores. The grapefruit scent is also pleasant (note that it is a light scent and is not overpowering). I also liked how this mask changes from pink to clear as it dries (it's fun and somewhat gives you the sense that it's working!). I will most likely purchase this again.

Note: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own.

April 18, 2019

Loved how my skin felt afterwards

First time using a peel off mask in a while and definitely enjoyed the results. The mask was not painful or hard to peel off but I did keep it on for 5 extra minutes before removing. Skin was super soft and pores were visible clean. Smells amazing will be purchasing after receiving this as a sample.

An ok face mask

I was given the chance to try this face mask. After using I found my skin to be soft. I didn't really notice any other changes aside from the softness. It smells good and was easy to use. I might purchase again in the future.

nice product

I tried this product for free thanks to chickadvisor. I used this mask a few days ago and it feels nice but the moment to take it out, it hurts a little but after that I feel my skin fresh

Would Probably Buy it Again

I am not one to use peel off masks because they are either too harsh when they come off or they don’t peel off at all and just kind of roll off in clumps.

This mask peeled off well but I for sure had to wait 10 more minutes than the package suggested to let it dry. I liked the structural fortitude that it had when peeling it off but I really am not a fan of the artificial grapefruit smell. I would buy it again if it was on sale.

April 17, 2019

Obsessed with peel off masks

I’m the person who loves to deep clean my pores and enjoys the tingling feeling when you peel off a mask. The Neutrogena pink grapefruit peel off mask did not disappoint! The 20 minutes to dry seems long but get a good book and it flies by. My skin felt tingly and refreshed when I removed the mask and It just felt clean overall. I just wish it came in an easy to use/reuse squeeze bottle so it was easier to dispense.

April 17, 2019

Love it

I was able to try this product for free and absolutely love it! Who doesnt love a peel mask! The satisfaction of peeling off a mask is the best, and this mask delivers. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I will be purchasing this!