NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great Gentle Exfoliator

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to try and after a few days, I can honestly say I like it. That being said, I am not sure I would continue to use it everyday. It is a gentle exfoliating cleanser that makes my skin super soft without drying it out however, exfoliating my face every day causes redness & sensitivity. I will be incorporating this product into my usual routine by using it a couple times a week.

I would buy this again!

I have just started to use this product, and four days in I feel like it’s working well! It’s not sticky or greasy like some other brands. I’m enjoying it so far and plan to buy again in the future!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Nice soft facial cleaner

So I received this product for free to trial through a review program and at first i was so excited, a cleanser for my face to prepare it for some wrinkle cream, which i was so hopeful would work. This facial wash is a bit gritty, to cleanse and refresh the skin, to remove old skin, it felt nice going on, no strong smells, and washed off nicely. My skin tone on my forehead appeared to show a bit less old age spots after using...but my cheeks, chin, nose did not show any difference. It left my skin feeling soft, clean and fresh - that part i loved. It didn't remove any of my wrinkles though....lol. I would recommend this to friends and family, it was a nice facial cleanser, more expensive than some i have used, but my face felt fresh and clean after use!!!

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser

This Neutrogena creamy face cleanser gently exfoliates your skin. In morning and evening wet your face and gently massage cleanser in a circular motion. Rinse with water and pat skin dry. It has a pleasant, light scent and gently removes dirt and oil without clogging your pores. Skin looks and feels smoother and softer, healthier and younger looking. This Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser is oil-free, paraben-free and soap-free. #gotitfree

Amazing Cleanser!

I got this #freeproduct to try from Chick Advisor and really liked this cleanser. It made my face feel so smooth and soft and didn’t irritate my skin at all. It smelled amazing! I love that it exfoliates without feeling like you’re scrubbing away too much of your skin and it really helped clean my pores of all the daily dirt and grime. I definitely recommend this cleanser to try, my face hasn’t felt this soft in years!

August 02, 2019

Amazing product , would buy again!

I received neutrogena rapid wrinkle cleanser free through ChickAdvisor #gotitfree.

I was excited to learn I was chosen to try this neutrogena product, I've heard amazing things about this line of products. I've been using the cleanser for over 2 weeks and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and not dried out like other cleansers I have tried in the past. I love how it is Oil-free, soap-free, and paraben-free as well. The product also has a nice fragrance. I've already seen results after using the product for only 2 weeks, my skin looks tighter and my forehead lines seem less visable.

I have already told friends and family about the product and to go out and purchase it.

August 02, 2019

Very mild and gentle cleanser

Wow I have been using this wonderful new product for a while and I really love it the micro beads make the skin smooth and the cleanser cleans really well I used it morning and night to prep my skin it’s very gentle and not harsh at all no heavy perfume or scent no mess love it my skin looks radiant and super soft after

Good - I would buy this product again

I was ecstatic to receive this product for free from Chick Advisor. I have been looking for something that would exfoliate my skin. Upon reading it stated that I may develop flaky skin which means that the formula is working. I really like my facial cleaner to be foamy and this product isn't foamy but if it exfoliated my face then that's great. I use a foliating brush when washing my face. This product didn't foam and I never noticed any tingling or flaking so not sure if it exfoliated or not BUT I loved the end result. It left my face soft and clean. My face felt great afterward. I would definitely buy this product.

Great product!

Thanks chickadvisor for this opportunity to try this product. I love it. It leaves my skin nice and soft and I use it every night and morning, as per the instructions. My skin is softer and feels so nice to touch! The exfoliation is not harsh at all!

Love love love

I have been using this product every morning for a couple weeks now. I am shocked with the results.
    It comes in a nice size bottle with an easy to use pump. The amount that comes out with each push is perfect. A little bit goes a long way. You can feel the beads rub in to your skin so you know exactly where everything is going. It takes off all my makeup without and issues.
    I tend to have dry skin, this has helped that drastically. My skin feel baby smooth. I definitely see a difference in such a short period of time.