NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

It was ok

As a cleanser, this did the job, it was very effective in removing my daily makeup. The smell was pleasant, a bit rosy. The reason why I wouldnt recommend it; I found the cleanser a bit greasy, the feel of the cleanser just wasnt for me. I've been using it the past week, but have not seen any results yet.

Impressed

I received this product for free from chickadvisor. I think the package is pretty generic, nothing really stands out to me. The formula is really nice it has little purple beads in the cleanser in order to exfoliate your skin. The scent isn’t overly powerful, it’s a light scent. My face felt really refreshed and clean after using this product. I really enjoy this product and fo recommend to others.

My new fave cleanser

I received the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cleanser free from Chickadvisor to test. This cleanser has the freshest scent ever. The cleansing exfoliating beads are smooth instead of rough and didn’t once irritate or scratch my skin. It left and nice soft finish on the face with no dryness at all which is normally my issue after cleansing. Will definitely purchase again!!

Love this cleanser

Note: I received this product for free for testing purposes.

This cleanser is something special. It leaves my skin feel so smooth and hydrated, which is something I’ve personally have a hard time finding in a cleanser. There are bits of exfoliants but the formula is so creamy it doesn’t feel scratchy on the skin. It actually feels soothing. The smell is quite nice also, no harsh chemicals scents or overly fragranced.

I’m very happy with this cleanser!

1.8/5

Pas pour moi!

Après seulement quelques jours j'ai dû cesser l'utilisation de ce produit car ma peau réagissait fortement me laissant de petites plaques rouges et avec une sensation des petites brulures et sèche pourtant à la basse je n'ai pas la peau sensible mais bon par fait pour moi.

Super Creamy Soft Scrub

This face prep cleaner is super smooth but has little flecks to give a gentle scrub on your face and neck.

Dispenses easily out of container. Doesn’t dry skin out at all and rinses away easily. No odour and so easy to use morning and night.

I didn’t notice any difference in wrinkles or lines on my face; the biggest difference for me between this and other face cleaners is this didn’t dry my skin at all but also didn’t feel heavy or oily. Just a really fresh clean.

New Favourite Cleanser!

I was given the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser for free in exchange for my honest review and I feel lucky that I was! I've been using this cleanser for just over a week 1 to 2 times per day. My skin can be sensitive to certain products but I had no problem with this cleanser. I love that it has a pump, so it's easy to apply and it has a nice light smell. It is thick and creamy in texture and the exfoliators are gentle. Afterwards my face feels deeply cleansed. I would highly recommend and will be using again.

Works great

Firstly, I got this product for free from Chick Advisor. I found this product worked very well for my skin. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleansing 'grit' and liked how it added to the cleanser to get all the dirt from my skin. The scent is nice and barely there, so not very over powering. I found this product was gentle on my skin and worked like it should have.

August 04, 2019

Nettoie en profondeur et tout en douceur

Ce nettoyant est super! J’adore les désincrustant puisque j’aime sentir que ma peau est libérée de toutes les impuretés accumulées dans la journée. Toutefois, les granules peuvent devenir irritantes. Ce n’est pas le cas ici dans ce produit Neutrogena. Crémeux, il est hyperactif doux, mais nous sentons qu’il nettoie en profondeur avec les micros-granule et l’acide glycolique. Nous préau n’est pas du tout desséchée, même avec une utilisation quotidienne.

Amazing

I got this for free from chick advisor and neutrogena in exchange for a free honest review. I got to say, I loved it. The cleanser had a very gentle exfoliation which wasn’t too harsh and gave my face the cleaning it needed. The smell was gentle and “clean” not overpowering what so ever. I have already noticed some changes to my aging spots and look forward to continuing to use this product