NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 01, 2019

Great product, great value!

#tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada
    #gotitfree
    Came as set of cleanser and oil.
    Review for cleanser: This is a creamy cleanser with exfoliating micro beads. Soap free, oil free and paraben free. I like that it clearly states “does not contain plastic microbeads”
    Cleanser felt great on my skin, did not leave it dry and tight. Cleans well.
    Did not notice a strong fragrance.

When used in conjunction with oil, I did notice a difference in dry patch on my chin, it got rid of it.
    Unfortunately I did not see a noticeable difference in my overall skin texture in one week.
    Could be because I can’t use twice a day per instructions. My dermatologist said to limit physical exfoliation bec of spider veins on my cheek. So I only used once each night, or sometimes I skipped a night and used micellar water. It was great to remove the dirt and grime on the hot humid days.

Great product

This cleanser has micro beads for exfoliating. It it so gentle on the skin. I like that my skin felt soft and hydrated after washing my face. It lathers well and it is a thick formula. The packaging with a pump is very convenient. You only need a little pump to wash your whole face. This bottle will last me for months. I would recommend this product.

Awesome

I got this free thanks to Chickadvsior! I love it, I haven't been taking care of my skin lately. With a new baby, I'm exhausted and have very little time for myself. When this product arrived I knew it was a sign that I had to start paying more attention to my skin care routine.
    It is lovely. I was expecting a cleanser, but it's more of a scrub. Smells lovely. Very easy to use.
    It feels luxurious. I have noticed my skin feels overall more hydrated and healthy.
    I will continue to use it and love the results

My new cleanser

I have to thank Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try Neutrogena's rapid wrinkle repair prep cleanser. I loved it. It's creamy and has these little cleansing beads in it that feel great on your skin. It gave me enough cleansing/exfoliating without turning my face bright red like some others. It smells wonderful and a little bit goes a long way. And the price point is great. It's available at my Walmart for only $9.00 a bottle. This cleanser allows your face to absorb this serum or a moisturizer very effectively. This is definitely part of my new facial regime. I would definitely recommend buying.

Good Skin Cleanser

Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser is a nice, affordable cleanser with cellulose beads and glycolic acid to help exfoliate the skin. The cleanser does a good stand-alone job cleaning your face, but is designed to be used with the complete Neutrogena Wrinkle Repair line. I'm not sure that the cleanser on its own would decrease fine lines, but it is meant to prep the skin for the following products. The cleanser is scented, and while the scent is quite pleasant, if you have sensitive skin the scent might cause some irritation. Overall, the Prep Cleanser is a nice product addition.

August 01, 2019

I was sent this cleanser to try it’s a great cleanser with light exfoliation so great for someone with sensitive skin now it does have a fragrance so if your not good with scent u won’t like it. Tiny beads exfoliate while u cleanse and leaves your face feeling fresh,

Nice cleanser

I really like the texture of this cleanser. The exfoliant works great, my skin felt smooth and soft after using the product. Not sure about the effectiveness as I use a pharmaceutical skin care line that I will be sticking to. This is a good alternative to a more expensive line of skin care products.

3.2/5

Enjoyed

I’m always excited to try new thIng and I got selected to try this for free I’m very happy with this product I have been using it everyday , it feels amazing on my skin after i clean my face , it’s not rough like some products make your skin feel after , I would definitely buy this product In the future .

Too soon

I have only used the product for a week. Visually, i don’t see any change yet on my skin. Texture wise, it feels a bit smoother. I love the beads on the cleanser, makes me feel that it is really taking out the dirt out of my skin. It tends to have that burning feeling though as indicated on the packaging, just rinse it off right away.

Refreshing!

This Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser bottle is a very good size to start, seems big and would last long even with everyday use. I love the refreshing floral scent of it especially the beads that come with it. When massaging my face with this cleanser, I feel the beads that thoroughly go deep into every pore of my skin. I definitely recommend this as every women's night time skin routine.