Nexxus Humectress Encapsulate Caviar Complex Serum Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 2394 in Hair Care

Enriched with concentrated, 100% Elastin Protein and a precious Caviar Complex. This sophisticated blend marks the first time in the world concentrated conditioning oil has been encapsulated into pearls and suspended in a water-based rebuilding serum rich in nutrients and protein. Fused together, this weightlessly powerful blend targets damaged hair by intelligently reconstructing within and repairing hair progressively, and smoothes the fiber surface to bring it back to its pre-damaged state.

For more info, please visit Nexxus.

February 27, 2017

I love this product! It makes my hair so much more manageable. It goes into the hair with a wet look but soon disappears to leave hair silky and shiny. The smell of the product is really nice, however it is quite strong. So I would say that is the only downside to it. I would recommend this product

January 07, 2017

This serum has an indescribable scent (it's not really bad, but not really good either), but very little is required for my hair - 2 squirts per side of my head. It easily blends in with my towel dried hair, and I can either leave my hair natural or blow dry it for some oomph. I don't feel any residue in my hair after use, this it can work its magic without bogging down my hair.

My hair seems to have a bit more life to it since I started using it, and the Serum works as an amazing detangler for my fine long thin hair.

Overall, I'm quite happy with the results in conjunction with Nexxus Shampoo and Conditioner.

1.5/5

November 01, 2016

Had high hopes for this product but unfortunately it was pretty bad! Left my hair feeling stick, with this weird thick texture. Was not pleasant compared to other products Ive used that did much better of a job.

October 31, 2016

Nexxus Humectress Encapsulate Caviar Complex Serum was effective on my thin frizzy hair. It is a bit over my budget but I wanted to try it. Not sure why the word caviar is in the name, but it did feel high end, except it clogged and that wasted a bit when I had to rinse with hot water to get more product. I usually find serums a waste of money, this seemed effective in that my hair was less frizzy and more manageable.

October 31, 2016

I have tried several different brands as the ends of my hair are somewhat dry from the dying. I tried to use this for a month before putting in a review just to make sure that I was most accurate with my review details. The price I found a bit expensive but thought I would give it a try either way. The package is nice, and dispenses perfectly, although you don't need too much product to get it to work it was a bit greasy. Not as bad as other brands though. After a few applications, I did use it a few times before I actually noticed a difference and even after using it for a month, the effect was temporary. If I washed my hair, and didn't apply it afterwards I found it went back to (almost as bad) dry as when I first started. This product for me was simply ok and mediocre.

October 31, 2016

Getting older and at my age my hair are getting thinner ...I need a miracle ! and this Nexxus Humectress Encapsulate Caviar Complex Serum would do the magic!

October 31, 2016

After many years of coloring my hair and drying/flat ironing it my hair became very dry and it just never look smooth or healthy no matter what. After using this for a few weeks my hair feels, looks and might actually be healthy again. I was coming close to doing a major cut not just the usual trim but this has saved my hair! I also love the smell of it.

October 31, 2016

My hair is so dry that I have to look for a special product that can control the dryness in my hair, and I found this one after searching hard. First time using it my hair is completely cure from dryness and it even look shiny too. But, after a while my hair is back to it dryness maybe the chemical in this product didn't last long with my hair type? And for the price that I paid for this product, I will have to look for another one that is more effective on my hair.

October 31, 2016

Meh....I have thin and dry hair and many products are too heavy or weigh my hair down in a greasy way. I wasn't overly impressed with this and especially for the price...I will look elsewhere

October 31, 2016

I enjoyed using the NEXXUS HUMECTRESS ENCAPSULATE COMPLEX SERUM. It is a light weight SERUM. Leaves a feeling fresh and moisture helps with split ends
    Will use again in future

Pampers Wipes Sensitive