NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.

March 17, 2017

The moisturizing primer for dry to sensitive skin is absolutely amazing! The consistency of the cream is very nice, it's not heavy or greasy and feels almost watered down (in a good way!!) almost like there's nothing there like a nice lighter cream. It feels great on the face and keeps you moisturized all day and is a great base for makeup, it helped keep it on all day and helped my foundation stay in place during application!

The one downfall (but not really a downfall) about this product is that it's very heavily scented, but smells amazing! So if you're scent sensitive or if you have a problem with more floral scents then I would definitely say stay away from his product, even though it's so amazing!

March 17, 2017

Love this product. I have sensitive skin and this takes my makeup off without hurting my face. Easy on my eyes while taking my mascara off. Recommend this product thanks chickadvisor for giving me the chance to try for free.

Nivea moisturizing primer

Let me start by saying I have very dried skin and I have used and tried probably 15 different primers. Each one always made my dry skin show 10x more after putting foundation.. I have used Nivea primer 3 times now and honestly love it help moisturize and keep my dry skin at bay or almost.. when putting my foundation my dry skin is showing less!!!??!! So in love with this.. thanks Nivea and chickadvisor for letting me try this!!!

March 17, 2017

Cette crème est très douce pour la peau. Elle a une odeur agréable florale, très légère. Elle a hydraté superbement bien mon visage. Je me suis maquillée ensuite et le maquillage adhère bien, très efficace comme base. Cette crème est plus liquide qu'une crème hydratante régulière mais elle est non grasse.
    Elle pénètre très bien dans ma peau. Elle se vends environ 10 dollars au magasin. Ce n'est pas cher.
    Je vais certainement en acheter. Elle est de très bonne qualité.

Updated On: March 17, 2017

* J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre du Club des Bancs d'essai de ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree

March 17, 2017

J'ai eu la chance de testé la crème hydratante pour peau sèche et sensible de nivea. J'ai trouvé qu'elle s'appliquait facilement, j'aurais aimé qu'elle soit un peu plus hydratante. Par contre, elle ne laisse pas de film gras sur la peau et est parfaite comme base de maquillage! Mon maquillage tiens mieux que sans base hydratante! Je suis heureuse d'avoir pu tester ce produit!

J'ai également reçu une eau micellenaire et j'en suis super contente! Je l'adore! J'ai bien ces produits! merci!

March 17, 2017

Although this product is advertised as a 2-in-1, my experience was that this was not an effective moisturizer. I used it in place of my regular daytime moisturizer and felt it lacked the hydration I need (and this is the formulation for dry/sensitive skin!) It did, however, live up to its claim that it "absorbs instantly," but still left my skin feeling dry.

As a primer, it did smooth out my skin and help my makeup apply smoothly and stay put for a little longer. I liked that it didn't have the obvious "silicone-y" feel. It's lighter than your average Smashbox primer, for example.

In short, I don't think this product truly works as a 2-in-1 as I had to supplement with an extra moisturizer to get the effect I wanted.

March 17, 2017

This moisturizer left my face very soft and smooth. I have very dry skin, so this helped to keep my makeup from caking up on my face. My skin felt plump and hydrated, and will definitely continue to use it.

I got this product free to test out, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

March 17, 2017

Overall this is a great product! I loved how this helped with my dry skin around my nose. The winter time always makes my skin more dryer and this definitely helped it. The primer made my make up look smoother and silkier throughout the day which I really enjoyed. For not one to use store bought products overall I was very a happy and satisfied with the product!

March 17, 2017

I was so excited to try this product and I was not let down. The smell was not strong at all, the moisturizer felt so soft on my skin an it left my face so smooth. This has now become part of my daily routine. I love it.

March 16, 2017

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry Skin: Just the right amount of moisture !

Background about my skin type: I am prone to dry skin, and experience flaking especially in the colder months. This tends to be a problem when applying foundation as it looks cracky/flaky. I have never used a primer before, but use skin moisturizers all the time.

I initially really liked the packaging of this product, as it is the perfect size, and looks pure in it's white box. I like that they have two different types, one of dry and sensitive skin, and one for normal skin types. I REALLY liked the smell of this product (I generally like scented products), and it quite pleasant in my opinion. That being said, if you don't like scented facial products or are sensitive to smells, I would NOT buy this product.

Application of the product was easy, and felt really nice and light on my skin. It is soft, and rubbed into the skin very quickly. I also didn't need too much product to cover my entire face.

As for using this product underneath foundation/powder, I thought it did a good job. My makeup seemed to stay on quite well, and I liked that I could combine a moisturizing cream specifically to go underneath my makeup!

Updated On: March 16, 2017

I was selected to test this product in exchange for an honest review. #gotitfree